Glock Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have G21,30, and 23 all of which I have carried on duty. Also have a 27,36, and 17 so I am more tthan a casual Glock shooter. I have been off the job for20 years and all that was available at that time were tritium night sights which are an absolute necessity for a defensive/offensive handgun. Since approx '98 I have added laser sights to all my Glocks, Kimbers, Kel Tecs SW,and other CCW pieces. My best advice for you is definitely a nite sight (I have Trijicon, Mepro, and XS and with the onset of age I like the XS big dot the best for what a handgun is intended to do). I have CTC, Lasermax, and Laserlyte and each has its own pros and cons but you do need a Laser site. Lastly, a GOOD white light is an absolute necessity. Don't shortchange yourself...You need them all and if you are financially able, get them together and also get lessons from a professional. You are no more a gun fighter because you have a gun than you are Elvis because you have a guitar. The world becomes more dangerous each day and you owe it to yourself and your family to be a sheepdog instead of a sheep.
I hope I didn't overwhelm you and wish you safety in your life's endeavors,
vhyper

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.