Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I’ve got a new tlr7 that should be here anytime. I’m looking for an OWB rig for my g20 to run this light. I’ve been using the KT set up with my tlr1, but they said they have no plans of building a holster for this combo. Anyways, if anyone has some ideas or knows of anyone building a OWB for this set up I’d appreciate the heads up. Thanks.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya good question. I often carry my g20 when I’m camping,hiking, fishing etc, and I’ve found I’m carry so much junk that any way I can lighten the load helps. I’ve also found the holsters themselves set up for a tlr-1 tend to be very bulky. I think a proper trim built holster for the tlr-7 could be really neat and compact.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’ve got a TLR 7 on order as well. I looked at a lot of places to find the holster combo I wanted (G34 MOS w/RM06, threaded barrel, and light). I found a few that will make holsters for the TLR 7. At the end of the day I went with T5 custom kydex because they had more of the options available that I was looking for than others did. The wait time is significant though. I think it was 4 to 8 weeks when I ordered. Just waiting to see if I get my light or holster first now.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey guys. I’ve got a new tlr7 that should be here anytime. I’m looking for an OWB rig for my g20 to run this light. I’ve been using the KT set up with my tlr1, but they said they have no plans of building a holster for this combo. Anyways, if anyone has some ideas or knows of anyone building a OWB for this set up I’d appreciate the heads up. Thanks.
I'll be glad to make you one!

What I do is wait for people to contact me about a light or weapon. As long as it's available and not some odd/overpriced/never sell another one kinda light, I add it to the drop-downs and then allow them to order their gear. Once that's done, I order the light and build their order.
Gimme a shout if interested, [email protected]

Also if it is an odd one or if it has to have a rail kit, folks simply ship it to me.

Below is *My lights* photo from about two Months ago. I've added 2 Olights since that time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.