Looking for my old Glock 29SF serial #: PWK813

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Dex681, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Dex681

Dex681

Hello everyone,

I have been on a search for my old Glock 29SF serial number: PWK813
    I have this posted on armslist, and Glock ID I'm just trying to see if I can get her back that's all? I have been searching for such a long time now I live in the Madison, WI area in Dane County! I'm really not sure if I sold it to a private person or a place like Gander Mountain or Cabelas or any number of local gun shops in the area anyways I sold it amongst all my other stuff due to a medical issue at the time, and the need for money over everything else. Well there isn't a day goes by that I miss my Glock 29SF if there's any chance of being able to get her back that would just put the biggest smile
    On my face well I will keep this short if you own it or know someone who does and they are willing to part with it I would seriously do a backflip lol anyways again it's a Glock 29SF gen 3 serial number: PWK813 again I thank you all for reading this, and I sure hope I can come back in contact with my old Glock it again would mean the world to me just message me or PM me if you have it or know who does, and they are willing to talk to me. Thank you all so much!

2. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

I know how you feel and would like to find a 2nd Gen G-22 marked MC092SD, with the Marion County Indiana Sheriffs Department LOGO roll marked onto the right side of the slide. MCSD Logo On A Glock.png