close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

looking for good Glock seller

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Pirate, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Pirate

Pirate

Hiya BOGgers,

I'm a balikbayan, living in Muntinlupa area. I'm looking for either a Glock 22 (got slightly bigger hands than average Pinoy :D )or possibly (?) a Glock 18 immediately. And most probably a Mosserberg 590DA shotgun too. Any shop you care to recommend? Any good deals?

BTW, I've read the archives about Executive Order 194 on the right to bear arms (though I'm still confused about the quantity and type of firearms that can be owned); I've also shot a few practice rounds in Jethro (Festival Mall, Alabang) with a CZ and a .38 "The Jet"; I went to that recent gun show on its last day (Monday); and I've received checklists/requirements for gun permits...

Pirate4x4

2. jundeleon

jundeleon

I am also looking for a glock 22.

Trust Trade at Robinsons Galleria in Ortigas has G22s on stock, for 42,000 plus about 6,000 for the license and other documents.

They offer a one year warranty.

Their stocks are F-series.

Twin Pines has the Mossberg 590. Its not the DA model however, but the Milspec 590, 8+1, heat shield, ghost ring sight, parkerized finish, for 54,000, I think.

CZs are still selling for 32,000 to 36,000 (depending on model) at P.B. Dionisio until Saturday, July 17.

3. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Welcome Pirate! Fish tayo! ;f

EO 194 - Since quantity is not specified, we can own as many as we can afford. e.g. Ryan Jaworski;)

Glock 18 - N/A We wish

Shotguns - Judge take it away please;f

4. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

I heard yesterday that Urban has all their glocks on sale. Check out Urban at the 6th floor of Shangri-la EDSA plaza mall.

I'm not sure if Judge is still selling his G22

5. jundeleon

jundeleon

Urban only has Glock 19 and 26.

Saleslady said new stocks will come next year.

Did not ask the price since I was looking for G35 or G22.