close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for advise re: Adj Rear FO's

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by ctkenc, Mar 25, 2010.

1. ctkenc

ctkenc

Looking for something like the Dawson Precision ADJUSTABLE Rear Sight, but with Fiber Optics.

I really like the looks of the TruGlo TFO's with BOTH the Fiber Optics and Tritium but they apparently don't come in an Adjustable Rear Sight version.

I'm pretty stuck on Adjustable Rear Sights for my eyes :cool: and the way I like to have my sight picture set up.
    Had a bad experience with a S&W M&P Pro that I had with fixed sights ... to hit center of target at 50ft I had to completely cover the target with the front sight so that I could not see where I was aiming at the time of firing. HATED that :steamed: ... vowed to never have fixed sights again.
    I'm a 1911 experienced guy, all with adjustable sights, which I also have on my Revolvers.

Going to set up my G34 for use Outdoors in IDPA Matches and get a G17 set up for Indoor Low Light Matches where the Fiber Optics simply don't show up; just not enough light.

If the TruGlo TFO's had an adjustable rerar sight I'd skip buying the G17 and just use my G34 for Both, Outdoor and Indoor matches and be a Happy Camper :embarassed:

2. RayB

RayB Retired Member

3. ctkenc

ctkenc