Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
520 Posts
I inquired about that gun at Sigcomm Wagenhaus a few months ago.
Sigcomm Wagenhaus is the exclusive distributor of Smith and Wesson here in the Philippines.

The sales personnel said the Model 627 is a Performance Center product and is sold on order basis. The price is about Php 120,000 I think.

Sigcomm Wagenhous holds office in a building beside Maalikaya Health Complex. I believe the area is familiar to a lot of BOGs.

· Registered
520 Posts
Ante

The 686+ in my sig is still in the "coming soon" part of my sig, which means my purchase of that gun is still in the future.

Actually you beat me to Hermo's gun. So I have to wait a while before I get myself one.

I am looking at a 6shooter 686 (no plus) or a 627 if the price would be forgiving. I read somewhere that the 7 shooters have some sort of timing problems and speed loaders are hard to come by.

Anyway, when I do get SW 357magnum (6 or 8 shooter) it would serve as back up house gun to my USP Tactical (I believe you still have a usp albeit in a not so good condition).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.