Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that our state is starting to open a bit my local indoor range has opened. the problem is that to maintain distancing, the lines are quite long and all of the furniture has been removed.

Without getting into too much detail, at my age & physical limitations I can only stand for about 30-45 minutes at a time. Hence I am looking for recommendations for some sort of light, foldable cart that could hold a range bag and also has an integrated seat. The range bag is mid sized and could be replaced if needed to fit the cart.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Most competition shooters use a folding cart and a folding chair. Only cost about $50. This is what I use. Holds a large gun bag, ammo bag, small igloo

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate the info and actually use that type of cart when I used to go to my outdoor range. My problem is waiting in line - which will move, just very slowly - for my indoor range. I woudl also like to avoid a separate chair to move around.

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Totally forgot about walkers, but have never seen one. You can get them for $50 on Amazon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts