Looking for a little advice

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Jamos5790, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Jamos5790

Jamos5790

I'm about to order my supertuck and was wondering the comfort difference of the combat cut and the regular cut? This is going to be for my G27, I hope I like it. I wanted to try one out but no one around me has one, so I'm going on a leap of faith. This will be my main carry weapon, so I will use it almost everyday.

2. Glock30 Guy

Glock30 Guy XD40

I ordered my first one for the G27 without the combat cut. I wanted the extra leather to keep the gun from rubbing into my skin. I have used it for a few months and like it. Just ordered another one for my new Kimber and also got the regular non combat cut. I've never seen or used the combat cut but it seemed to leave the side of the gun touching my skin. Not sure if this is true but I'm happy with what I got.

3. RYNOCG201

RYNOCG201

I have a supertuck with the regular cut for my daily carry. It is very comfortable out of the box (envelope) and gets better with wear. If I were you I would order the regular cut and if you want to remove material to make grasping the pistol easier or improve comfort you can do it on your own with a razorblade and a few minutes of time. This way you save a couple bucks and can tailor it to your needs.