close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for a LEO AR15 Lower/ Complete Rifle...see inside

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Arnold, Aug 23, 2002.

1. Arnold

Arnold Sheep Dog

Need Some Assistance: Looking for a LEO AR15 Lower/ Complete Rifle...see inside
    Title says it all. I am shopping for a LEO AR15 Lower Reciever/ LEO Complete Rifle Only in Georgia. I would prefer to do a private sale, Metro-Atlanta area preferred. Am looking mainly at either Bushmaster, Colt and possibly Rock River Arms lowers. Email me at: rogue_spear14@hotmail.com

I have a Springfield 1911-A1 Loaded in Olive Drab I might be willing to trade. Only 250 rounds through it.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. My Chief authorizes the weapons but will not issue a lettterhead, not even for a LEO Magazine. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Jasper G36

Jasper G36 Guest

Why does it have to be LEO ?

If you use a post-ban upper no big deal.

3. Guest

4. DepMur

DepMur Millennium Member

My suggestion would be to go with a Post-Ban Rock River Arms, DPMS or Bushmaster. About the only thing you couldn't have would be a telescoping stock, just get it with the A1 stock to negate body armor and go from there. Mags are readily available and fairly cheap also, get some used ones and then rebuild them using Bushmaster parts. I have a LEO Bushmaster and a post ban RRA, both are quality weapons, but I prefer the fixed stock on the RRA....

5. Arnold

Arnold Sheep Dog

to the top...

6. Leigh

Leigh

Bushmaster (LEO-Only) A2 for 689.00...A3 for 744.00....M4-A2 for 719.00, M4-A3 for 794.00...Kielsler's Wholesale (888-543-7537).
    If it is for actual issue, good luck finding a LEO wholesaler/FFL who would do the transaction WITHOUT the REQUIRED paperwork of dept letterhead. ;Q