Glock Talk banner

Looking for a good conceal carry holster for my G27??

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  tuica 
#1 ·
I have a Galco Cop 3 Slot Holster for it. The biggest problem with this holster is it lets the grip hang out/away from my body more then I like it to. I have a Galco Fletch High Ride Holster for my G22 and a Gould and Goodrich B803 Three Slot Pancake Holster for my SW1911 (5") and they both hold the grip nice and tight to my body for good concealment. I'm looking for a good leather outside the pants belt, 4 o'clock(ish) position holster with a thumb break for my G27. I want one that will hold the whole pistol especially the grip close to my body. Any suggestions??

Thanks, NYH

#3 · (Edited)
Well, I'm not a fan of thumb breaks so my recommendation doesn't address that. But, I have a G26 that is my EDC in a Brommeland Max Con V, and I am no longer looking for a carry combo. So, check it out and trust it, or go somewhere else.

#7 ·
No holster will perform properly unless it is worn on an actual gunbelt. The galco fletch is far superior to the 3 slot. A glock sport holster is your friend.
I think the answer to your problem with the Cop 3 slot holster is a gun belt, not a new holster. With a gun belt, the Cop 3 slot is held nice and tight to the body. Not as good as a FLETCH like Bill stated, but still a very concealable holster none the less.
I wear THIS Galco SB2 Gun Belt when I carry. I think I'm gonna get a Galco Fletch or the Gould and Goodrich B802 Two Slot Pancake Holster. The B802 Two Slot is like the Fletch.

#10 ·
If I had to go your route, I would like the Fletch. I do not like snap shut holsters and use the Glaco Concealable when carrying outside the waist ban, which is not too often. I use gun belts usually for guns where they make a difference (i.e. 1911), but have found that a good stiff sport belt works for a G27, or in my case a G33. Not that you cannot wear a gun belt with a G27.

I do not know your physical build, but if you have not tried a good IWB holster, you might find that you like them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.