Looking at Ink Blots: Just how crazy are you? Take the test to find out.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Zell, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Zell

Zell IrregularMember

Online Rorschach Ink Blot Test. What do you see? Find out how nuts you really are.

http://theinkblot.com/

2. timbob

timbob

I clicked the last option on every question and didn't fill in the blank and this is what I got:

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 44%
    Congratulations! At a 44% Sickness Quotient, you're almost well-adjusted.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You are utterly incapable of meaningful relationships, which is probably a good thing since you're a horrible bore under the best of conditions. You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you.

Job Performance & Attitude
    Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes. You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "I'm Okay, You're Okay!" Believe me, nothing could be further from the truth.

Giant waste of time. Its the same application coded by a 13-year-old facebook user, only now given its own domain.

Pretty sweet how that psychiatrist was waiting on the other end to analyze my results within seconds!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010

3. Hartford

Hartford

I did it twice giving the same answers both times and got got different scores. The first was an 86, and the second was: Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 55%
    Your Sickness Quotient" of 55% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis
    [​IMG]

• Interpersonal Insights
      Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you. You think everyone is out to get you, and you're absolutely right. It's because you're an awful person without any redeeming qualities.
    • Job Performance & Attitude
      Your attitude towards work is that you could watch others do it all day long. Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes.
    • Personality Insight
      Your personal motto is "If you can’t make them think, make them wonder." Trust us- you've succeeded beyond your wildest dreams.

4. Palouse

Palouse The Resistance Lifetime Member

Yeah, I'm pretty much a loser.

5. Zell

Zell IrregularMember

If you take a look at it closely you'll notice -- IT'S A JOKE!

Lighten up and have some fun with it.

6. Zell

Zell IrregularMember

According to this, we all are.:supergrin:

7. Carrys

Carrys Inquisitive

Ah yes.................the man in the rorschach shirt.

8. wizzi01

wizzi01

I closed it before i could copy it but i got an 86% said it was definately something to worry about.

9. warhog

warhog

Sickness Quotient: 98%
    WARNING: Your Sickness Quotient of 98% is very disturbing.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
    You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel. You think everyone is out to get you, and you're absolutely right. It's because you're an awful person without any redeeming qualities.

* Job Performance & Attitude
    Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it. You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse.

* Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Find something you love, and do it." Unfortunately, your test results indicate you really love sheep.

Ahhhhhhh................did I do well I got 98% I always listen to the voices in my head.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  10. DustyDawg48

DustyDawg48

Sickness Quotient: 60%
    Your Sickness Quotient" of 60% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis
    [​IMG]

• Interpersonal Insights
      You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car. You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you.
      You frequently mention terms like "core competencies" and "paradigm shifts" while at work. Stop acting like such a tool. Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick.
    • Personality Insight
      Your personal motto is "You are what you do when it counts." And everyone thinks you're an idiot when you say it.
    I have no idea what all of that means but I thought it was pretty funny!

11. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

They all reminded me of a map of the UK.

12. happy seal

happy seal

13. happy seal

happy seal

Timbob,
    quickly pack your stuff and get the hell outta there cause they are on the way to get you as you read this! good luck buddy and post up when you get somewhere safe!:wavey::whistling:

14. furioso2112

furioso2112

I took the Rorschach once. My psychiatrist showed me a card and asked "What does this look like?"

I said "Card #04 on the Rorschach Personality Inventory"

He looked like he was about to have an aneurysm burst, so I said "Okay, okay, a butterfly."

That was part of an Emo Phillips routine, IIRC.

Pretty funny. I have an old text that contains the diagnostic criteria for evaluating an administration of the Rorschach. It is old, but I can't find a publishing date on it - the book it complete, though, so I suppose it is a first edition. The technique for clinical evaluation is highly specialized. It could be accurately referred to as a nearly lost art, as I suppose it continues to have some utility in current psychoanalytic treatment. There are other personality inventories that have become far more standard to use.

15. DEADLYACCURATE

DEADLYACCURATE Senior Member

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 63%
    Hmmm, your Sickness Quotient of 63% is a little worriesome.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you. You never give up and refuse to settle for less than the best. In other words, you're impossible to please and you never shutup.

Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it. Your attitude towards work is that you could watch others do it all day long.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Practice makes perfect.", but since nobody's perfect you might as well stop wasting your time.

16. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

Haha. I didn't click on any of the predetermined choices and instead filled in my own answers on all of them.

Sickness Quotient: 95%
    WARNING: Your Sickness Quotient of 95% is very disturbing.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you. Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you.

Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick. Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Colorless green ideas sleep furiously", but no one knows what the hell that means.

17. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday CLM

Sickness Quotient: 98%
    WARNING: Your Sickness Quotient of 98% is very disturbing.

Yes, I know.

18. Scared_of_zombies

Scared_of_zombies

Sickness Quotient: 49%
    Congratulations! At a 49% Sickness Quotient, you're almost well-adjusted.

Detailed Diagnosis
    [​IMG]

• Interpersonal Insights
      You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car. You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you.
      You frequently mention terms like "core competencies" and "paradigm shifts" while at work. Stop acting like such a tool. Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes.
    • Personality Insight
      Your personal motto is "Colorless green ideas sleep furiously", but no one knows what the hell that means.

19. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

I'm a 44 too:wavey:Maybe that somehow relates to my very first handgun being a .44 Magnum...:dunno:

20. bob_fuller

bob_fuller

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 87%
    Your Sickness Quotient of 87% is definitely something to worry about.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
    You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob. You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car.

Your work is of so little value they should just put a shredder in place of your Out basket You have a deep love for your patients, which is unfortunate since you're a veterinarian.

Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger." Wrong. What doesn't kill you usually makes you hurt all over and go "Owie!"