close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Looking at G21 Price ??

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by tomtom, Feb 21, 2003.

1. tomtom

tomtom

Have been offered a G21 with Glock laser and night sights, also might get a preban mag or 2 included. Glock is about 2 years old, no recalls, priced in high 6s.
    Like the man said I do not need it but I want it. Any info about value would be appreciated.

2. Glockster_James

Glockster_James Man W/ A Badge

Okay, I'll try to figure this one out.

Glock 21 - $400-$500 depending where you are and what kind of condition.

Laser - Well its not a Glock laser since Glock don't make lasers. So it might be a Lasermax laser (replaces the guide rod) or somekind of trigger gaurd mount laser. If its a Lasermax then its worth about $200. Any other one could be anywhere from $50 to $300 used, depending on what it is.

Night Sights - Depending on which ones they are...figure about $30 for used ones.

Prebans - $60 for good NFML each and $70 for good FML each.

So depending on what all is really included in the package, it could be worth $800 but sounds like the person offering it to you is giving you a reasonable deal. If you want it, get it. Don't let anyone tell you what you need and don't need. Hehe. Goodluck. ;I