Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Infidel :)
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So much as I did last winter just before the election when I purchased two brand new S&W MP Sport II ARs for my twin boys, I picked up today the second of two brand new Gen 5 G19s for each of them also. :) I did this yet again (along with a sh*t ton of mags for both) to insure with the current political climate BOTH of them will one day be able to own the basics of what they need to defend both themselves, their homes, and their rights and the future of our family. I got caught with my pants down in the 94 Crime bill with the mag ban, and I swore I would never play this game again with my rights, or my then unknown coming family's rights either. This may sound insane, but both boys (again they are twins) are almost 16 now, and the ARs are for their 18th birthdays once they are old enough to legally own them. The Gen 5 G19s are for when they turn 21 and can legally own them then, and NEITHER one of them have a clue of what I have done. Both boys have been taught proper gun handling and safety since day one when they could hold their BB rifle. BOTH are now accomplished marksmen at 15 years old. Sorry boys, we could not swing even a used car for each of you for your 16th birthdays, but I did what I felt was the next best thing for your rights for you future with the best that I could. :)

Mine's the Colt 6920 and the Gen 3 G19 in the center -

Twin "A" shooting my G21 for the fist time...............

Twin "B" with my other G21.

(They are fraternal BTW, not identical :)

..............as you can see, I have been thinking about this and we have been at this thing for a loooooooooooong time. :)

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
Very nice. I see where “Twin B” gets the long wavy hair from and I am jealous.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I think that's great Eric !!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: indivi

·
Infidel :)
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is "Alpha" (Dylan) he came first and actually does shoot better than his brother (but DON'T let him know that, I'll never hear the end of it.............. :))

I honestly think both shoot better than me. :O

Reactions: indivi

·
Registered
9,787 Posts
I won a G-5 G-19 in a contest during a "Glock Days" celebration in October of 2019, I put it in the safe with a tag saying it goes to my Grandson Jameson on his 18th Birthday, it will be a while as he just turned 5 on Friday.

·
G22 4 Me
3,850 Posts
...This may sound insane...
There's nothing insane about anything you said. (y) One of our most important jobs as a parent is to keep our kids safe, and you're doing that.

Regardless of what the leftists think, it is our right, and even more, an obligation, to teach our children about gun safety and give them an edge in protecting themselves and their future families.

Looks like everyone is having fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts