Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Big Daddy
129 Posts
Great Scam state? Is Florida known for gun scams? i live in Md and order most of guns online, enlighten me on whats up with Florida friend

·
Peaceful
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great Scam state? Is Florida known for gun scams? i live in Md and order most of guns online, enlighten me on whats up with Florida friend
I lived in Florida for 20 years, it is a transient state.

It is a punchline that if somebody is selling something and they are in Florida you run!!! Businesses tend to be open for a week.

Remember all that high dollar swamp land that was being sold unseen as waterfront property in the 70s and 80s.

From my experience I RARELY do business with any company in Florida.

·
Premium Member
42,132 Posts
I lived in Florida for 20 years, it is a transient state.

It is a punchline that if somebody is selling something and they are in Florida you run!!! Businesses tend to be open for a week.

Remember all that high dollar swamp land that was being sold unseen as waterfront property in the 70s and 80s.

From my experience I RARELY do business with any company in Florida.
Sweet,..... NO business with Florida, we're glad to NOT have you as a customer!
Deal with the Georgia ********! :wavey:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Its all who you deal with, i have a couple shops I deal with that are cheap as anyone. But they are a few around that charges $86 for a box of .380 and charge restocking fees and crap like that, they will never get my business but it helps out the good guys.

·
Peaceful
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Sweet,..... NO business with Florida, we're glad to NOT have you as a customer!
Deal with the Georgia ********! :wavey:
A lot more trustworthy than the Dade/Broward crowd.

At least most have been in business longer than 2 weeks in Georgia.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts