close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Long Island GSSF Prelims

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Don At PC, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

They're up at www.gssfonline.com. Guess "Old Glenn" really did go. :thumbsup: Congrats everyone. Also Congrats to Cindy and David from Glock competing in the USPSA Production Nationals in Tulsa.

2. glockwerkes

glockwerkes

Don, you are just too quick. I just saw they were up, and was going to post, and you beat me to it. As to the scores, I've been foiled again! I posted my best scores of the year, and I still didn't cut the mustard. I think I'm going to re-read the "tips" section, lay in a supply of ammo, and regroup for next year. Congrats to the winners.

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Sometimes being retired has it's advantages.:thumbsup: Don't get discouraged. Can't review the "Tips Section" too much. I see something new everytime I review them. Too often though I forget all about them when the buzzer sounds. Good luck.:thumbsup:

4. Jager1147

Jager1147

I saw the winner of Master Stock also won Master unlimited, does 2nd place unlimited win a pistol?

5. glockwerkes

glockwerkes

Not that I can speak from firsthand experience, but I can tell you how it works. Top overall low score for the match (excluding Unlimited) gets "Matchmeister", which is usually the low score in Master Stock. The next score down in Master Stock would then be winner of the category, getting a pistol. The low score in Master Unlimited gets a pistol, unless that person happens to be one of the previous winners from Master Stock or Matchmeister. In that case, the award devolves to the next highest score, possibly three names down the list.

Details on how this all works are in the Annual Glock Report, or just look at one of the matches that already have final results posted. Pretty simple once you understand the theory. It's called "spreading the wealth", for better or worse.

6. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Unofficially, 2nd Place Bill Lester should win the 1st Place Unlimited pistol.

7. Jager1147

Jager1147