close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

lonewolf

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Alpha752, Sep 27, 2002.

1. Alpha752

Alpha752

Has anyone had any experiences with Lone Wolf (www.lonewolfdist.com). Their site looks good, but I placed an order, never got a shipping confirmation, and its been over a week, and I have seen nothing (and no UPS tracking #). I was just wondering if anyone had good/bad experiences. Thanks.

Alpha

2. FireCop-G19

FireCop-G19

I have ordered WAAAAAYYYYY too much stuff from Lonewolf over the last couple of years. I have never had a problem with them. Maybe there was some sort of snafu or something. Drop them an e-mail or give then a call. I'm sure it is nothing serious.

3. mjs

mjs

Same here -- several transactions with them and never a problem. They always shipped everything right out. I'm pretty sure I always got a confirmation email, so it would be a good idea to contact them.

4. slick slidestop

slick slidestop

I ordered once and there was a slight mistake, but they corrected it and sent it 2 day UPS at no extra cost.

I found out later there had been a death in the family, so understandably they were a little pre-occupied at the time.

They are OK in my book. I would order from them again.

5. Alpha752

Alpha752

I accaully just got my package today. Everything was there except for 2 mags, backordered. Now that I look at it, the shipping was on time, thats just hard to see when you waiting for a package. Their selection is great, and I like their site, I just would have liked a shipping confirmation email. Ill chalk it up to an oops, and give them another shot.

At least their not Botach :) I got it up the rear from them, as the sticky above would suggest. Never go there again, but Lone Wolf seems ok in my book.

Alpha

6. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

they're ok, but nothing special. the shipped half my order and didn't bother to contact me. i needed the sights i ordered for a match and would rather cancel and buy an alternative than not have them at all. it wasn't handled very well. i shold have called to make sure they were in stock.

i've since found brownell's and can get pretty much everything i need. they send you a confirmation AND another email letting you know what shipped.

i would go to topglock before lonewolf.