Glock Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just am assembling my new(to me) Timberwolf frame for my gen 3 glock 17...

after taking apart my g17 frame i noticed that my glock only has 2 pins.... ONE next to the trigger, and ONE on the backstrap of the frame...

A. i was under the assumption that all the gen 3 glock 17s had 3 pins, not two.

B. Will i need that 3rd pin for my lone wolf frame?

if anyone is confused or needs a photo to better help me, let me know... :)

thanks guys!

· Registered
1,604 Posts
All you will need is the newer locking block and the 3rd pin. These can be purchased fro LWD or Glockmeister and a lot of others. I have a 17 Gen 3 with a 2 pin frame also and they are fine guns.

· Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
K.

Here's my other problem... is there a special trigger stop I need? These don't fit... both are g17 trigger stops... one is a led ultimate.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

· Registered
1,604 Posts
It's just missing the connector. Just pull the connector out of one of the others. All Glock connectors fit all models.

· Registered
4,894 Posts
The frame should have come with a SF trigger housing?
http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=80127&CAT=3168
"The Timberwolf frame includes the basic parts unique to it: round mag catch, SF trigger housing and two grips. All remaining Gen3 Glock factory parts are standard "fit and function". Drop them in, perform the basic safety function test and you are ready to go"

As for the pin. you have a 2 pin model. Get a 3 pin locking block and pin and you will be fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.