close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Lonewolf doesn't deliver...

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by ArmoredSaint, Apr 17, 2003.

1. ArmoredSaint

ArmoredSaint

Ordered Glock accessories from them last week as they claim "the worlds largest Glock Accessory supplier," well guess what, they email me 4 days later to tell me they don't have any of my items in stock and don't know when they will get it either. I even confirmed by phone before placing the order to make sure they had it. Now they don't reply back to my emails when I ask them to cancel my order and not charge my CC.

What great customer service...

2. belasko

belasko

Wow....that doesnt sound anything like the lonewolf that I have delt with before. I have had nothing but 100% service from them. Maybe you should give them a call on the phone and let them know that you are a bit on the ticked off side! I have found that when dealing with companies who have a staff consisting of more than a few people..sometimes emails get sent to the wrong people, or get lost, or whatever. If you call thenm and still arent satisfied....call your CC company and talk it over with them. But do give the phone a try!

3. Maximaking

Maximaking

I had a similar issue but I thought it was handled very well. The barrel I ordered was out of stock so I called and I was told they neve charge till your order ships. Can't complain too much there.

Todd

4. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

doesn't surprise me, i stopped using them a long time ago.