close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Lone Wolf Dist.

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by MercuryHayze, Mar 3, 2003.

1. MercuryHayze

MercuryHayze

Has anyone else had any problems with these guys?

I placed an order over a month ago stressing next day air, not cheap, and I have yet to recieve anything.

I had a few e-mails from them stating that my package was delivered, such was not the case.

Anyone else had a similar experience??

worried.

2. pesticidal

pesticidal Eh? CLM

If the package was shipped NDA, they should be able to document with a delivery ticket.

I have not done business with Lone Wolf, but I have heard nothing negative about them.

3. MercuryHayze

MercuryHayze

the whole thing seems rather shady.... I recieved a invoice with my correct shipping address/billing address, in addition to a letter stating that my package was delivered. I don't know if they can re-ship my order or what... I'd like to get some of my shippng $$ back at the very least given that it has been several weeks. I'll give them time to respond to my latest round of e-mail's then I'll have to take some action.

4. Matt VDW

Matt VDW Millennium Member

I just received an order from LWD today. It took a week from order to delivery, shipped via UPS Ground -- pretty good service, I think.

If you have the tracking number for your order, you should be able to have the carrier confirm whether or not it actually was delivered.

5. MercuryHayze

MercuryHayze

I'm not really doubting that it was delivered, it's just it was not delivered to my "shipping address". I can't control where it went from my billing address. I'm not in touch with the people who live there anymore. It's just frustrateing.

6. mike4570

mike4570

I've dealt with them online and by phone and always had great service. Perhaps your problem lies elsewhere. Good luck!