Glock Talk banner
1,901 - 1,919 of 1,919 Posts
Sales seem to be rolling along. No chance for a back order so I am pretty sure we are good to go.
We are working on the final production parts list (locking block and trigger bar). These are the last two parts we do not manufacture. The TB is expected to finally release any day. The LB will be about 90'days. The addition of these two in our line up will allow us to offer complete frames under $200

We have been moving towards this goal since the beginning of the year. We control manufacturing and production of the complete lower less the locking block and trigger bar. Once we secure these the rest will fall in place.
The good news is that we are well past the prototype stages of both these. We have delivered limited production quantities and are currently focused on full production. Its looking good so far!
The guys on our email list will get first crack at them. Sign up on the LWD web site if you want to be included in this notification.

JR, it's been nearly 5 months since your last post in this thread. Can you give us an update on the TW frame situation? I just ordered a full-size frame built, but still would like to know how progress goes on the large frame project. Thanks.

Neal, did you get one of the TWF frames at $224.95 ? We sold a bunch of them last week with the aluminum UTS at that price. Thats one heck of a smoking' deal. The price was just increased today to $234.95 for TWF and TWC frames (loaded).

The TWL (Large) frames are moving along nicely. We completely modified the molds to accomendate a major change. We will be able to produce the standard grip reduction we currently offer AND also a bare minimum grip that has ZERO features allowing you to stipple any pattern you want. These same frames will accommodate BOTH Gen3 and Gen4 slides. This is BREAK THROUGH STUFF. We have the attorneys working their butts off to patient and or trademark the teconoligy then its off to the races!

I still expect to have these frames for SHOT.

Neal, did you get one of the TWF frames at $224.95 ? We sold a bunch of them last week with the aluminum UTS at that price. Thats one heck of a smoking' deal. The price was just increased today to $234.95 for TWF and TWC frames (loaded).

The TWL (Large) frames are moving along nicely. We completely modified the molds to accomendate a major change. We will be able to produce the standard grip reduction we currently offer AND also a bare minimum grip that has ZERO features allowing you to stipple any pattern you want. These same frames will accommodate BOTH Gen3 and Gen4 slides. This is BREAK THROUGH STUFF. We have the attorneys working their butts off to patient and or trademark the teconoligy then its off to the races!

I still expect to have these frames for SHOT.
JR,

Yes, that is the one I ordered. I now have it and have installed the .40 ejector, the curved backstrap, and a G35 top end with 357 SIG barrel. Going to shoot it shortly. It points much more natural than the Glock frame. Thanks for the update on the large frame progress. I see on your website the Cominolli safety is not available for TW frames. Can you tell me the reason they won't work on the TW?

We have installed a few Cominolli safties on our TW frames. These were special ordered and we installed them as a one off. Cominolli does not currently offer a SF trigger housing so you won't see them offered anywhere. I will have one of my marketing guys contact Cominolli and see if we can't get the SF as a regular offering from this point forward?

We have installed a few Cominolli safties on our TW frames. These were special ordered and we installed them as a one off. Cominolli does not currently offer a SF trigger housing so you won't see them offered anywhere. I will have one of my marketing guys contact Cominolli and see if we can't get the SF as a regular offering from this point forward?
Oh yes, I recall now, the TW frame takes the SF trigger housing. I should have noticed that when I had it out to swap the ejector. I recall a conversation with someone a few years ago, maybe it was Mr. Cominolli. He told me a Cominolli trigger housing could be ground down to fit in an SF frame. Don't recall the details of the conversation, but that statement what sticks in my head. Thanks for the explanation.

1,901 - 1,919 of 1,919 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.