Glock Talk banner
1,381 - 1,400 of 1,919 Posts
Has anyone bought a production frame - I am thinking about it - are all the issues solved - drop free mags/premature release of mags/backstrap release/warpage of the dustcover/rails wrong height? I would like one if the QC is there on the production frame?

Has anyone bought a production frame - I am thinking about it - are all the issues solved - drop free mags/premature release of mags/backstrap release/warpage of the dustcover/rails wrong height? I would like one if the QC is there on the production frame?
Lone Wolf wouldn't release a production frame if it had any of those problems, all those have long been taken care of, if you read the thread you would know this.

lsbigdog those look great, although i cant stand the black backstrap on the FDE one, if it was tan itd be soooooo much sexier. great work on the finishing, i might have to send you one to be done too sometime

Lone Wolf wouldn't release a production frame if it had any of those problems, all those have long been taken care of, if you read the thread you would know this.

lsbigdog those look great, although i cant stand the black backstrap on the FDE one, if it was tan itd be soooooo much sexier. great work on the finishing, i might have to send you one to be done too sometime
thanks. It's up to the customer but I agree.

Just assembled my TimberWolf frame, I can remove the magazine without even pressing the release. Tried with 2 magazine release springs and 3 magazines. I promise I didnt goober up the assembly, I'm a certified gunsmith and posess a glock armorers certification. Little help?

Just assembled my TimberWolf frame, I can remove the magazine without even pressing the release. Tried with 2 magazine release springs and 3 magazines. I promise I didnt goober up the assembly, I'm a certified gunsmith and have a glock armorers certirfication. Little help?
PM Sent....

Got my production frame in today and set it up - no issues - went to the range and ran it with a G17 topend - ran great - looks like the issues are well address - I had no problem with the mag release but it is rather light - mags easily drop free - look forward to putting more rounds downrange.

LWD Armorer, I have emailed you twice about the magazine catch letting the mag loose every time I fire and my back straps sliding loose every time I fire twice now over a one month period. I haven't heard anything back from you. I'll purchase the parts, not looking for a handout. But I do need to know how to get them. Please?

LWD Armorer, I have emailed you twice about the magazine catch letting the mag loose every time I fire and my back straps sliding loose every time I fire twice now over a one month period. I haven't heard anything back from you. I'll purchase the parts, not looking for a handout. But I do need to know how to get them. Please?
I was out of the office sick for a while... Replacement parts were sent today, you should receive them shortly. PM was sent.

1,381 - 1,400 of 1,919 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.