Glock Talk banner
281 - 300 of 1,919 Posts
I have 1K rounds of .40 180gn. If it will endure that, it will endure anything. And I'm a street cop with means to recommend replacing guns, instructor, etc.

Have an FFL that can make it happen. Can photographs and document the torture test.

I'm game.

We will have the original prototyped produced in February available at the NRA show in Phoenix Arizona this May 15th -17th.
Unfortunately the regular run of the Timberwolf frame will not be available until late this month.
I am still working out the details for the prototype offer. Should be able to make it happen after the show.

I'd be very willing to help too. I have several 1,000 9mm rounds and a 34 and 17 to test. My FFL is always willing to accept transfers. I have SLR camera gear to photo document the test. I shoot IPSC and steel, so I would be willing to put this frame through a few matches.

I am also a Police Detective and would be able to bring this frame to departmental range training's to get additional input from cops (all of whom carry Glocks).

Would you please include me as a person who is willing to try out the frame for 75.00. I have 1000 rounds of ammo. I have an FFL to work with.

PM sent shortly

dont like wont buy. why buy a glock and then change everything?? you people rip on people that put in a ss guide rod and now you all want to change the reciever? i think people are just in love with the newest and gratest thing. DUDE ITS A GLOCK leave it alone

dont like wont buy. why buy a glock and then change everything?? you people rip on people that put in a ss guide rod and now you all want to change the reciever? i think people are just in love with the newest and gratest thing. DUDE ITS A GLOCK leave it alone
At least someone thinks the Glock really is perfect!!!!:wow:
s45

I would like to get in on this. I can use 40s&w or 9mm. I have been looking at lone wolf dist. I have been thinking of ordering up a new slide and all the parts for a new fun gun.

Seems like those of us in the Seattle area could get together, pool resources and wring out the frame. Good documentation, videotaping, photos, etc.

Just a thought JR.

We will have the original prototyped produced in February available at the NRA show in Phoenix Arizona this May 15th -17th.
Unfortunately the regular run of the Timberwolf frame will not be available until late this month.
I am still working out the details for the prototype offer. Should be able to make it happen after the show.
I'm your guy :) Former Mechanical Engineer, QA/QC experience, 6 Sigma BB, now professional photographer. Might be able to do it next few weeks but depends on several things....

I will sign up for a first run frame test. I have far more rounds (assorted grains, bullet-types, etc., and more than 1000 rounds in each) than the required number on hand. I have access to several ranges and an FFL. My Lone Wolf customer number is 40064 - you can see that I have several LWD barrels, slides, internals, stock barrels, can run it with or without the LWD compensator, different weight springs, etc., if you like. I also bought the LWD ported G26 - my record will indicate that I am a fan and user of LWD merchandise. My stock slides only have a few hundred rounds through them. I have the training to be objective (PM me if you want more info on this). I can document reliably with 15-MP photo/video; can do indoor and outdoor shooting.

I am ambivalent to the frame. I like my stock Glock frames just fine, but I also like to try new things to see how they work. Among the several ranges, shoots, strangers and friends that I shoot with, I tend to be the one that starts a conversation and tries the new gadgets. I rarely negatively criticize shooters or equipment, but I also state my opinion and experience freely. I am a member of a research panel and I know the importance and tact of keeping new products confidential until final products are ready for distribution to the masses.

I look forward to this opportunity. Please count me in. Feel free to reach me here or through the info attached to my account at your business.

Put me on the list!! I want a G31 frame...I have the ammo. I would love to be the first to wring it out in 357Sig!!

Have a G-22, Ammo, "factory and or reloads" and a local FFL friend.
Would love to try this baby out put me on the list!
Would pay extra to try the laser.

281 - 300 of 1,919 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.