Glock Talk banner
241 - 260 of 1,919 Posts
Kind of a silly question, but I'm curious....

When a frame is bought, does it have to be received as a specific caliber or can it be 'logged in' by the FFL as a 'Multi' caliber gun(ie. like some AR15 lower receivers)?

I confess that I'm GAP curious & was thinking this might be a way to give it a try without buying an entire gun.

I cant supply photos because the only ones we have are of the prototypes we built in January. A good photo of that frame is on our home page www.lonewolfdist.com

The button on the back strap is an option. If you decide to get one of our integral lasers you would use a back strap with a button to activate the laser.

All the Timberwolf frames will have to be transferred to a FFL. They will be logged in as "multi cal" good for use as a 17,17L,22,24,31,34,35,37 (9/40/357/45GAP)

Unfortunately April 1st delivery is right out. The way we are running now I suspect the end of April. I will provide a delivery update mid April or sooner.

I'll never understand grip reductions. I need a grip about twice the size of the standard Glock grip. A ways bigger than say, an Ergo overmolded AR grip. Then I'll be interested. Looks like this is made for the market (obviously a good thing), like most of their stuff. Hope they don't get any farther behind in 9mm slides/barrels due to it...

As soon as we get the molds fired up I will let GT members know the frames are available. That's right, GT members get first shot at them
:dancing:

I've saved up my pennies and am ready to buy one as soon as they're available! One of these frames along with a LW slide and barrel will be the cat's ass!

We are considering a run of 2000 complete pistols so we can have them included in the IDPA stock class. I need to form a list of every item that is currently prohibited in this class and incorporate them all into our gun. You know, stainless guide rods, adjustable triggers, light weight slides and strikers. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING possible.

We are considering a run of 2000 complete pistols so we can have them included in the IDPA stock class. I need to form a list of every item that is currently prohibited in this class and incorporate them all into our gun. You know, stainless guide rods, adjustable triggers, light weight slides and strikers. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING possible.
STOP!!!

It is my understanding that if a gun comes with a stainless guide rod, then it is ok to have a stainless guide rod... take the M&P for instance. So if you can include a stainless guide rod and thusly make it legal, that would be a HUGE plus.

Exclusions for all divisions:
B. Add-on weights for a competitive advantage (this includes,
but is not limited to, weighted magazines, tungsten guide rods,
brass magazine wells, weighted grips).
SSP Excluded Modifications:
4. Guide rods made of a material different from the factory part
it replaces
If you are making 2,000 pistols, then you are the factory. Stainless steel is no heavier than common steel, which is typically allowed in IDPA (ESP, and CDP, where SSP only says material different from the factory part).

Also, your run of 2000 complete pistols should make it ok for USPSA Production as well!!

I'll buy one!

241 - 260 of 1,919 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.