close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lone wolf barrels and point of impact change

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by jack76590, Feb 12, 2010.

1. jack76590

jack76590

For those of you using lone wolf 9mm barrels, do you get a point of impact change when you install a Lone Wolf barrel? And if so, how much?

Or is the point of impact so close you can switch between LW and factory barrel without the need to adjust your sights?

2. table

table

i actually got LW barrel for my 26 but haven't used it yet so i'm curious if this is a factor? do you have one and noticed a difference?

3. dallas77

dallas77

They shoot the same when I do my part!

4. frankmako

frankmako

i don't have any lw barrels, but i do have several kkm and efk barrels in 9mm, 40 s&w and 45 acp. they shoot the same. lw makes a good product and they will do the same also.

5. IndianaMatt

IndianaMatt

I slapped a LW barrel on my G19 about a year ago. To be honest, I haven't noticed much of a difference in performance. Not that I'm disappointed; the gun was always pretty accurate so I guess I couldn't get too much better. I like the way the chrome barrel looks, but as for any changes in performance, I don't know if its noticeable. Maybe if you compete...

PS And I never had to mess with the sights on the gun.

6. coal

coal

The only difference I've noticed is the holes are slighly closer together. Otherwise, no, not in the LWD (x3), Storm Lake (x2) or KKM (x2). Unless you plan to shoot lots of lead, I'd stay OEM.