close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lone Wolf Barrel Issue UPDATE

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by BB61, Jul 26, 2012.

1. BB61

BB61

Here is a link to my first thread for any that missed it: http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1431525

First, thanks to JR and his prompt help. Also, serious cudos to his armorer who called me more than once to discuss my concerns. As earlier discussed, LWD did duplicate my initial functioning problem and immediately fixed the barrel. The next problem, 220 grain hard cast Buffalo Bore ammo sticking was the "sticky" problem. After a lot of talking and research on their part including obtaining from BB some of the exact same ammo, we determined, as I wondered, that some of my ammo was out of spec and that clearly the issue was not with LWD but with the ammo. LWD went so far as to actually return with my barrel some in spec BB ammo, and some ammo for Federal and Remington for me to measure and compare. All in all, this has been a very interesting learning experience. I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO JR AND HIS STAFF. Without a question, they really wanted to do the right thing and they clearly stood behind their product. I have no qualms about buying anything from them again and would certainly recommend them knowing how they stand behind their products and their commitment to their customers.
    BB61

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  2. Pierre!

Pierre! NRA Life Member

I like LoneWolf too... they have always gone the extra mile, and the prices for what I purchase are great!

I know that some have had issues, but that happens to every business...

They are my 'Go To' guys for all things Glock!

Glad you had a great experience... Thanks for sharing it.

Patrick

3. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur Millennium Member CLM

4. 4949shooter

4949shooter

Excellent.

I would like to know when the G20 10mm to .357 conversion barrels will be available again.

5. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy

Glad to hear it. I have a G20 extended threaded barrel that's with them right now. I've always had a great experience with them and I'm confident it'll come back right.

6. FFR Spyder GT

FFR Spyder GT Ex-Gunslinger

+1 for Lone Wolf.

I always buy my Glock stuff from them.