close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lone Wolf 3.5 Connector

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by gdawg09, Aug 16, 2011.

1. gdawg09

gdawg09

I just received an ad from Lone Wolf for a new 3.5# connector. Apparently it is polished. Does that render it ineliiglbe to be used on a stock Glock for GSSF. In fact, does an owner polish on the trigger render the gun ineligible too?

Thanks

2. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

What would make it illegal, is if it is a non-Glock part. Glock does not make a 3.5# connector, the proper terminology is a '-' connector, the pull is closer to 4.5#. (They changed this about 2 years ago? The terminology, that is.)

If it is a part made by Glock, it would be legal.

Polishing the trigger parts is not illegal, basically it simulates wear. This comes directly from Danny, the moderator of this forum. I do this to my guns.

3. SARDG

SARDG

Polishing parts does not specifically make the gun ineligible for stock. Aftermarket (Lone Wolf) parts and connectors DO make it ineligible. Glock's OEM lightest connector is 4.5# and is fine to use in stock. It's the same connector that GLock used to call 3.5#.

Find the latest Glock Report at:
    http://www.gssfonline.com
    and look up Rule 40.00.

BTW, you can tell a genuine Glock 4.5# minus connector by it's price - $20-$25. :crying:

4. mike g35

mike g35

The Lone Wolf connector is ILLEGAL for stock divisions. I would have got a Glock factory" -" connector 4.5lbs and polished it myself. But thats just my opinion. I will say this I own alot of LOne Wolf parts and they all serve me great and are built very well.

5. Alexd29

Alexd29 Go Bucks!

I actually put a glock 5.5 connector in my g34, I like my triggers to have a shorter reset and less creep. A good polish job does make a noticeable difference. Just my 2 cents.

6. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Alex,

There you go, giving away secrets.

7. Alexd29

Alexd29 Go Bucks!

Sorry Danny, I just wish i could get my G34 trigger to feel as good as my G26. It has zero creep and is even shorter to reset for some reason.
    -David-

8. jdwatson

jdwatson

I recently installed the Vanek Custom GSSF Master Trigger Kit in my Gen4 G23. I haven't had a chance to do any live fire with it, but in dry-firing the pull is very smooth and I would estimate about 3.5#. Charlie uses Glock parts to make this kit, keeping my G23 legal for GSSF.

9. ricklee4570

ricklee4570

Very expensive though!

10. jdwatson

jdwatson

Yeah buddy. I probably could have done with a Gen4 trigger bar by Vanek, but I had "eBay" money burning a hole in my pocket and a glowing recommendation from this board. Time will tell if I chose wisely or not.