close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Lone Wold Dist.!......YES!

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by SonnyD, Oct 7, 2003.

1. SonnyD

SonnyD

I just got my first order from LWD, Great service. I placed my order late thursday night and paid for 3 day, I received my order today. Unlike some other companies I've ordered from with 3 day, sometimes the order sets for several days and then they get it shipped. This is some of the best service I've ever received, about tied with Brownells. I called LWD about a technical question about my order, and recieved excellent help without even having to be transferred. The gentleman was Helpfull, Courteous, and Excellent in his directions. THUMBS UP to LONE WOLF DISTRIBUTING! ;f ;a
    Regards SonnyD

2. kpblade

kpblade CLM

I use them, and for the most part have been happy. However, I also placed an order last Wednesday, requested 2 day UPS, order did not ship until Friday, and according to the tracking # should be delivered today. In fact, a holster ordered through them was dropped shipped to me faster than I the Glock parts I ordered from them. Paid for 2 day UPS, receiving it 6 days after order. I still like them.