close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LONE STAR CLASSIC XII Carrollton,TX May 3-4th Who's Going ?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by G21H30, Apr 17, 2003.

1. G21H30

G21H30

My wife and I will be traveling down Saturday and shooting Sunday. This will be our first Texas match. Looking forward to seeing Mr. Carver and checking out those new Carver mounts for the G-21's;a

2. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

I will be in Carrolton but I have have to shoot Sunday. This job thing sure gets in the way of having fun. ;) I am grateful to have it, though. Anyway, if you don't hook up with Bobby, I will have a selection of his mounts with me, also. I should get there around noon, I hope. I will be shooting a G-17 in am-civ for Sidearmor & also shooting(just for fun) in the unlimited master with a Carver mount on a G17L with a C-More mounted on it. There should be several folks from Lubbock make it to the match but most are going to be shooting Saturday, from what I hear. Three of the guys from the club I shoot in will give team sidearmor a run for our money this time, I think. They have been working hard at it their practices. Go Team Sidarmor!
    See y'all there. MLM

3. AggieMax

AggieMax DFW sheepdog

I will be shooting on Sunday in my first competition. Exciting weekend for me, CHL class all day Saturday, and then GSSF competition on Sunday. :)

4. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Don At PC, Pharoah and myself will be arriving Friday evening, shooting Saturday and leaving early Sunday morning for the Sunshine State. I will be shooting Stockmeister for "Team Sidearmor" and Unlimited Master with a Carver Mount on a G17L!! Make sure to come up to the guys in the gray golf shirts and white hats and say HELLO!
    Dan:cool:

5. MFinch

MFinch Guest

I'll be making the trip also and will be wearing one of the gray golf shirts also. Not sure of my schedule at this time. Might be in Houston that week which could change the travel plans some.

6. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Looking forward to my 2nd trip to this match. Had a great time last year and know this year will be the same. I get a chance to visit with my Texas friends again, which doesn't happen often enough. As DEJ/FL said, he, Pharoah and I will be arriving Fri., shoot Sat. and heading back to Florida on Sun. I will be shooting AmCiv for Sidearmor, Stockmeister and U/L with my 17L and Carver Mount. Hope to see you'al there.

7. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

Can't make it this year, unfortunately. Best of luck to all you, it is a well run match.

You guys coming up from Florida, keep the shiney side up!

Later

CCV

8. Don At PC

Thanks CCV. Sorry you wont be able to make it this year. We had a great time last year and looking forward to another enjoyable match with old friends.

9. Clem

Clem

Hello all. Donna & I will be in sometime Saturday. Have to work late Friday, so we'll head out early Sat. Hate to miss Friday's dinner & get-together, but we'll be there for Saturday's!! Donna will shoot AmCiv (17) & Unlimited (34 w/C-More on a Carver mount, of course!). I'll shoot Stockmeister (17) and Unlimited (17L/PDP5/mandatory Carver mount, in red [they're the fastest!!]). Right, Jerry?!? Ammo will be factory ;f ;f ;f ;f ;f . Don't know if we'll try to shoot Sat. afternoon or wait til Sunday & try to shoot with Mark. Mike, sorry you can't make it this year. Hope to see you in San Antonio in Dec. if not before then! To the Fla. Gang, travel safely & we'll visit Saturday! Fireglock, they probably have room in the War Wagon (hint, hint!). Bobby, hope you & Brenda are able to stay through Sat. & visit that evening! Hope the next 2 weeks go by quickly! See everyone soon! Tony & Donna Clemens / Team Sidearmor.

10. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Red IS the fastest color! If I head to Texas with the Panhandle trio I'll need a divorce attorney! ;f

11. geminicricket

geminicricket NRA Life member

Me.

I'm going to try to make the GSSF indoor shoot and the GSSF outdoor shoot on the same day, in the same county, about 10 miles apart.

12. another okie

another okie

I'm signed up and plan to shoot in three categories. I've been to the last two and it was well run and moved the shooters right along. Biker Goddess does an excellent job.
    Any plans for a Glock Talker dinner somewhere?

13. jjayh

jjayh

I'll be there with the rest of the Lubbockites! Shooting AmCiv (With Team InService), sub compact and competition. Looking forward to seeing all you guys.

Jerry H

14. KenF

KenF

I'll be there. Shooting in AmCiv and SubCompact on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing most of the fine folks I met in San Antonio back in December.

Ken.

15. deputydawg558

deputydawg558

I won't be able to make the shoot, But I would like some info. on the range. My Family lives in Carrollton and my Pop is looking for a new range to use (He used to drive out to Quail Creek) if some one could PM me the particulars.

Is this a Members Only range?
    Can you pay a range fee and shoot for that day?
    Hours and location

Thank you in advance,
    James

**EDITED TO ADD**

Got the info I needed, Thanks

16. PHARAOH

PHARAOH Guest

:) I will be traveling with the Florida contingent (The War Wagon Rides again). Should be arriving Friday nite and shooting Saturday. I am shooting in Am/Civ for "Team Sidearmor",Competition, Stockmeister, U/L with my 35 and Carver Mount. I hope to make many new friends as this will be my first trip to the Lone Star State to shoot. YE Ha!;f ;Y

We will keep working on getting Fireglock and his swamp lizard to come along also;) I can hope!

17. MFinch

MFinch Guest

Business in Houston will conclude on Tuesday which is good. Almost as good as not having to go in the first place. I'll leave sometime Friday and may stay until Sunday. I'll be shooting Stockmeister with Team Sidearmor and Unlimited with the Red Carver Mount and Blue Aimpoint Comp. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!!!

18. Clem

Clem

Glad to see work cooperated with your shooting schedule. Donna & I have to miss Fri. evening's festivities, but we'll arrive sometime Sat. & will try to get everyone together that evening. Last few years, we've met at the Traildust Steakhouse on 35. They don't take reservations, so we'll have to wait to be seated, but we've always had great food & service. Any other places come to mind? We'll see ya next weekend! Take care, Tony & Donna / Team Sidearmor.

19. Don At PC

Mike;

Great news. Looking forward to seeing you again. Just getting ready to load into the "War Wagon" and head to Richmond.

See ya next weekend.

20. tracyt1800

tracyt1800 TCB

I'll be another Lubbockite and Team InService member at the match.

I'm shooting on Sunday. The family is coming along so my 3 girls have claimed Saturday as their mall day.

Tracy