· Lifetime Newbie
2,903 Posts
Damn. :fallenofficer:

· Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Florist
23,400 Posts
A police officer died Saturday night after he was shot during a traffic stop.

A bystander used a police radio to report the shooting at 9:18 p.m., officials reported.

The suspect was located at an apartment complex near Mt. Moriah Road and Hickory Hill Extended.
Officer Bolton was doing what he could to keep his community safe. RIP Officer Bolton. Condolences to your family.

· Registered
4,954 Posts
:fallenofficer: RIP Sean Bolton.
Prayers for your family blood & blue.

· Photojournalist
593 Posts
RIP Officer...:fallenofficer:

I sure hope he was not one of the officers I met while on a shooting (photo) assignment last weekend. Met two officers sitting in the lot where I was photographing architecture. Both seemed like great guys...heck, one even laughed at my lame jokes!

Hope they find the piece of crap that shot him...and I hope he puts up a fight before being filled with a assortment of bullets!

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,099 Posts
Rest in peace Officer Bolton.

Prayers for the family.

· Registered
11,914 Posts
Memphis Mayor A.C. Wharton Jr. said Bolton's death "speaks volumes about the inherent danger of police work" and asked others to "pray for the family and pray for our city."

"The men and women in blue have certain rules of engagement that they have to follow, but at any given minute in a 24-hour day they're dealing with folks who have no rules of engagement."

Reactions: Cochese

· Registered
1,180 Posts
The suspect did 6 months of a 121 month sentence and was released on probation/parole-with psych treatment, per Fox News. Just wonderful, a felon who robbed a bank, released early, just to kill a police officer. This Country's gone insane.

· Lifetime Newbie
2,903 Posts
I just saw that the suspect turned himself in.

· Registered
9,032 Posts
The suspect did 6 months of a 121 month sentence and was released on probation/parole-with psych treatment, per Fox News. Just wonderful, a felon who robbed a bank, released early, just to kill a police officer. This Country's gone insane.
I'm sure he was rehabilitated. Oh wait, no. No he wasn't.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts