GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
Anthony Fauci completely screwed up every decision in the case of the H1N1 virus....why not this one, too?
Dr. Falsi has a political agenda. And he stands to make a lot of money from a vaccine. Which is why he has badmouthed hydroxychloroquine as a treatment even though the medical evidence is overwhelming that it works. But HCQ is a generic drug that has been in use for 50 years, no $$$ in that. Unfortunately people died needlessly who could have been saved by HCQ, thanks to Dr. Falsi's lies.

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Dr. Falsi has a political agenda. And he stands to make a lot of money from a vaccine. Which is why he has badmouthed hydroxychloroquine as a treatment even though the medical evidence is overwhelming that it works. But HCQ is a generic drug that has been in use for 50 years, no $$$ in that. Unfortunately people died needlessly who could have been saved by HCQ, thanks to Dr. Falsi's lies.
You suppose Fauci's hell will be non stop coughing up garbage from his Covid infection with bottles of Hydroxcholorquine, zinc, and zythromycin sitting on the bedside table just a few inches out of his reach?

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
You suppose Fauci's hell will be non stop coughing up garbage from his Covid infection with bottles of Hydroxcholorquine, zinc, and zythromycin sitting on the bedside table just a few inches out of his reach?
I wouldn't wish that on anyone. But I will be very happy when on November 4 President Trump tells him "You're fired!"

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
I wouldn't wish that on anyone. But I will be very happy when on November 4 President-elect Trump tells him "You're fired! Get the he11 out of here!"
You are a better person than I...

this man's policy advice and demonizing such a cheap and effective drug for his big pharma buddies is undoubtedly responsible for thousands of unnecessary deaths. I hope the sonofabitch is haunted for the rest of his life and in the hereafter.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
But I will be very happy when on November 4 President Trump tells him "You're fired!"
I think he pretty much has done that when he hired Dr. Scott Atlas, a client of mine who happens to be a Dr. told me back in March to watch this guy. He has had Trump's ear for sometime and I think Trump knew all along this was all BS. He let Fauci run his mouth and basically hung himself with his own words. Their is a lot of dirt on Fauci that will come out soon enough. His connections to WHO, Gates, the virus's in Africa and other countries will be highlighted. He and Bill Gates are not the Mr. Rodgers impression they portray themselves to be.

·
bene vivere
1,780 Posts
Reactions: Hannie Caulder

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
The economy was crashing even before this scamdemic. The scamdemic is the cover for the economic collapse that is coming....... and likely war.

Proof: Repo rates going to 7% and the Fed printing massive amounts of money to get liquidity in there.... The inter-bank lending markets were in huge trouble even before the the corona scam. This is what ultimately happened in 2008, banks didnt trust each other to have the cash to meet overnight lending obligations (so the rates blew through the roof).

"Trump's" booming economy was an illusion. This is demonstrable fact at this point. He inhereted a biblical mess and he will no doubt be blamed for the resulting collapse.

We all need to understand this going forward. We need to stop talking about the greatest economy ever and begin to understand the rot that forms the underpinnings of most western economies.

There was another GT thread talking about adult kids living with parents.... I think this is one of the places that the rot begins...... The modern western family.

The leftists have engineered this... The destruction of families. The State is all the family anyone needs according to them...

Edit: to clarify, i call it the corona scam though i still think people should wear N95 masks or better only because the "people" doing this are complete psychopaths and megalomaniacs with access to REAL bio weapons.... So tread carefully.
I’m intrigued by your “edit.”

I too have come to the conclusion that the outbreak response has much more to do with the acquisition of power than controlling disease transmission. I believe that many politicians have now become drunk with power and as morally bankrupt as the ChiComs.

Another outbreak with a much higher mortality rate would likely cement their control. People have become conditioned to become more compliant, so the groundwork is already laid.

The question becomes, “Do the ruling elite have access to BioAgents and would they actually use them?”

I don’t know the answer to the first half, but I believe the answer to the second half of that question would be “yes.”

·
Registered
30,839 Posts
This ain't even over yet folks. The number of deaths may double by the end of the year.

Anyway, the point of the lockdowns wasn't to prevent cases, it was to prevent a SURGE of cases, which it did.

No one in their right mind is still talking about going back to lockdowns. Democrats are but they aren't in their right mind.

Reactions: Westexas

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
T.....

No one in their right mind is still talking about going back to lockdowns. Democrats are but they aren't in their right mind.
There are some parts of the country for some things still in lock down. Beyond mask mandates, can you go to the gym unhindered? Are there still limits on restaurant occupancy, beyond fire code? We still have stores limiting the number of people allowed in (Again beyond fire code restrictions). Concerts? Sports events? nail salons? hair salons? massage therapy? School dances? So maybe not complete lockdowns but still way beyond any restrictions in place prior to this year, for any pandemic we have had.

·
Previously nutsnax
684 Posts
I’m intrigued by your “edit.”

I too have come to the conclusion that the outbreak response has much more to do with the acquisition of power than controlling disease transmission. I believe that many politicians have now become drunk with power and as morally bankrupt as the ChiComs.

Another outbreak with a much higher mortality rate would likely cement their control. People have become conditioned to become more compliant, so the groundwork is already laid.

The question becomes, “Do the ruling elite have access to BioAgents and would they actually use them?”

I don’t know the answer to the first half, but I believe the answer to the second half of that question would be “yes.”
Eric Swallwell stating that he would nuke his own country may well have been a freudian slip. My edit was due to having this in mind.

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
There are some parts of the country for some things still in lock down. Beyond mask mandates, can you go to the gym unhindered? Are there still limits on restaurant occupancy, beyond fire code? We still have stores limiting the number of people allowed in (Again beyond fire code restrictions). Concerts? Sports events? nail salons? hair salons? massage therapy? School dances? So maybe not complete lockdowns but still way beyond any restrictions in place prior to this year, for any pandemic we have had.
We are under a mask mandate in Texas. It’s definitely not enforced in this area. We also have a 50% occupancy rate for restaurants. I know of one restaurant that completely disregards that mandate.

I think “Covid burnout” has occurred, at least in this area.

·
Well I'll Be Dipped!!!
28,471 Posts
....the point of the lockdowns wasn't to prevent cases, it was to prevent a SURGE of cases, which it did...
Logical fallacy. Correlation does not prove causation.

When the state that went the most severely full retard with masks mandates, quarantines, lock-downs, travel restrictions, closures, etc., STILL had the highest number of cases and deaths (by a wiiiiiiide margin), it's very easy to make the argument that none of it has done anything.

Remember a few weeks ago? Texas and Arizona were being hit super duper hard, and supposedly their ICUs were about to be over-run with hordes of COVID zombies?

What happened? Where'd that go?

Where's COVID at now? Just a few weeks ago, it was supposedly making a storming come back, and rampaging through the country. Where's it gone?
upload_2020-9-9_9-15-28.png

Reactions: tm255

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
Anyway, the point of the lockdowns wasn't to prevent cases, it was to prevent a SURGE of cases, which it did.
Yes, and it was supposed to be only two weeks. But now it has been months and many people have lost their businesses, homes, and lifetime savings.

Reactions: Inyo Tim and tm255

·
Well I'll Be Dipped!!!
28,471 Posts
Reactions: Hannie Caulder
21 - 37 of 37 Posts