Lockdowns were a BIG Mistake!

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by kyjd75, Sep 7, 2020.

1. kyjd75

kyjd75

2. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday CLM

Of course they were, look at how many small businesses in this country were completely destroyed and won't ever re-open...

(Liberal move to destroy the booming Trump economy)

picrthis, B C, rock_castle and 20 others like this.

3. TheDud

TheDud

Consequences aside, I've personally enjoyed the reduction in traffic and the occasional work from home day. The whole country is self destructing though.

4. evlbruce

evlbruce

Lot of places going to be locked down in the tourist season. Kiss another 10% of GDP goodbye.

5. pike bishop

pike bishop finishes it...

errr, isn't that rather stating the obvious (and several months back at that...)

democrats scheme to weaponize virus along with fueling social discord/pulling cards by whatever means possible has only ensured another term for President. they're well beyond point walking it back & did it to themselves; i.e., Americans get a reprieve for the short term.

6. WT

WT Millennium Member

No Legislature, No Courts, Criminals set free from jail, Police monitoring attendance at religious services ...

Ain't America great!

B C, mike from st pe, hannstv and 7 others like this.
  7. Darkangel1846

Darkangel1846

Oh don't forget crowds of Low Lifes burning down the major cities.

8. Hannie Caulder

Hannie Caulder Diva extraordinaire

Well DUH!

I said that when they first did it.

Once again Hannie was right all along but will probably not get any credit.

9. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday CLM

Russia wouldn't tolerate their behavior, they would be stopped the first day.
    Putin would roll tanks and troops all over them...as we SHOULD HAVE.

10. Inyo Tim

Inyo Tim Senior Moment

Makes you wonder if WalMart asked their business partner China to do the deed.

11. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

Jeff "Bozo the Clown" Bazo love it he is on track to be a first American Trillionaire, me personally I have never ever bought from Amazon. When I shop I find better price.

The worst thing about the logo K down was it killed man small businesses, that is BS. Can not go to local clothing store, be buy your cloths from Wal - Mart.

BS on a Stick for your dining pleasure, not mine.

12. Wojo88

Wojo88

I don't think we have yet to realize the full impact of these state lockdowns. From small businesses closing up to the mental health issues surfacing at an alarming rate. Watch the states with the severest lock down rules like MI and see what happens to their budgets. No business revenues produces zero tax revenues. So then our genius governor became a player to help cancel Big 10 football! No wonder why there are so many signs popping up on front lawns that says "I live in MI and my Governor is an idiot"

13. Con43

Con43

o_O

14. RenoF250

RenoF250

While the financial and health impact (missed cancer treatment/screenings, heart attacks etc.) are horrible, the real damage was to liberty. It really bothers me how many "Americans" were happy to be ordered around by their idiot governors under the guise of safety. People never learn but the politicians have and they will be seeing how far they can take their powers and what else they can do with it.

15. G19Cfan

G19Cfan

Anthony Fauci completely screwed up every decision in the case of the H1N1 virus....why not this one, too?

16. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

Well my take on Dr. Fauci is if he was some super start in his field, he would have gone to the private sector years ago for a big bucks position.

Do not get me wrong, there are many people in Government Service who do a great job, but few are super stars in their field.

VA Doctors are good, mediocre, or just marginal. Many left private practice because they could not cut it in private practice. Three screwup up so many times, they no longer could get mail - practice.

VA is alway hiring doctors, plus it a steady pay check.

Think the exception to the rule above is doctors who are staff at Mayo Clinic, most are very good, are not into owning the biggest house, dressing in Armani, or wear Fairagomo shoes, they don't drive Tesla's, and Ferrari's. But they practice medicine at one of the best hospital in the world, and I think most love being at Mayo. Pay is OK, but most are not dollar chasers. JMHO

17. pizza_pablo

pizza_pablo USN Retired

More like A HUGE CRIME!

rock_castle likes this.
  18. FoodBag

FoodBag Previously nutsnax

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    Wayward Son likes this.
  19. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

If this ain't the ****ing truth I don't know what is...

Had to get out and hit a few stores today to pick up a few things. Every place I went would break in every ten minutes or whatever with their little recording about how committed they are to our "Safety" as if somehow safety is the only thing that should EVER be considered.

I was wondering to myself, wanting to scream it out loud, when the **** did it become about everyone's safety? Our planet is unpredictable and dangerous, as is life. Honestly all this focus on hermetic bubble wrapped surety of being safe makes me sick, and mad as hell.

20. hannstv

hannstv

The whole world is connected, unless you are willing to lockdown until a vaccine is developed lockdowns are useless. Europe is starting to experience a new spike in virus cases. Spain, France, UK and Italy are in trouble again. Meanwhile in Sweden the pandemic is basically over.

Wayward Son likes this.