close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

local matches

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by 556x45, Feb 10, 2006.

1. 556x45

556x45

Im thinking about becoming a member of GSSF but have a few q's first:

1) Are the matches listed at the GSSF website all there are? I still have to work for a living and extensive travel just isnt in the picture. Are there local matches and if so how would I find out about them?

2) If local matches are done is it OK to go and watch?

3) How is Team Glock affiliated w/ GSSF? I suppose this is a sales outlet for Glock?

4) I assume any stock Glock is OK. Do they allow non-stock? Actually where are the rules governing weapon mods.

thanx

2. cmzneb

cmzneb

We have local GSSF style matches in Nebraska (not affliated with GSSF). I'm sure others are doing this too in other areas.

Where are you located?

Of course you can go watch, but take your gear with you because you will want to shoot.

TeamGlock is part of Glock/GSSF. The Champion shooters on Team Glock work for Glock Marketing / GSSF I believe.

Download Volume 1 of the 2005 "Glock Report" on GSSFOnline for all of the rules. There are limits as to which guns can be shot in specific classes.

3. 556x45

556x45

Im in western WA. THanx for the other infos. I thought I could only observe until I became a member.

4. cmzneb

cmzneb

You can join when you show up at the match.