Load Development Sheets/Reloading Logbook w/ Targets?

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by xTerpx, Jun 11, 2020.

1. xTerpx

xTerpx Preferred Pronouns: (It, Ya'll, Bruh)

Does anyone have a good source for load development sheets or various logbook pages that they use? I have found a few basic ones, but wasn't sure if some website out there in the reloading world had a repository of all things logbook.

I was really hoping to find some with a target on the same sheet, so I can 3-hole punch and create a binder with the various loads I work up and the results on the same sheet, if that makes sense.

This is sort of what I envisioned (below), but only found a small graphic of it and unsure where it came from. Sure, I am an Excel guy and could whip something up, but if there are some off-the-shelf solutions, why recreate the sheet? :)

537d82fd771bd81c4b41f5993a59186a--the-rifles-sniper-rifles.jpg

I'll do a little Google-Fu and try to find the source...did find an MTM "Case-Gard" package for sale, but can't really see what's on every sheet...could be useless or not what I am looking for...really like the have the load/chrono data and the respective target on each sheet.

61hmLOPq9yL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

If anyone has any sheets they favor and willing to share, even if no targets on them, by all means...like to get a binder started for the bench and just started to get organized.

2. Collo Rosso

Collo Rosso

I'm guessing my hand written chicken scratch won't do.

3. sig357fan

sig357fan

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  4. sciolist

sciolist On the Border

If you're talking about adding how the ammo groups to the other data, I just do it in writing. For my purposes, all that's going to change is the spread and/or elevation. So all I really care about is velocity/PF/SD/group size/elevation and how the ammo runs in the gun.

5. unclebob

unclebob DFC, MSM, 12 Air Medals.

For targets I use Targetz and print my own on card stock printing paper. On some of the targets I use orange ink that people use when they play bingo.

http://targetz.com/targetzlib/10115.pdf

I like this one and fill in the small square with the orange marker.

Taterhead likes this.