close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LNIB - Hitman2 PC Game

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Wadely, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Wadely

Wadely not a member

Awesome game!!! It's just like it was when I bought it new. The original box is mint. The disc hardly left my drive the whole time I was playing it until I beat the game. It's truly addictive.

I'd like $40 shipped USPS (lower 48 states only) for it or a trade for something of equal value (gun stuff, DVDs, PC games, HDD or other PC hardware).

PM or email me (wadely2000 at hotmail dot com) if interested or with trade offers.

2. darin2

darin2

Hey Wadely I hate to tell ya, but this game sells on Ebay all day long NEW in the box for less than $25.

Darin

3. Wadely

Wadely not a member

Thanks for the thread crap there, Darin. I appreciate it. ;Q

If you look here:

http://search-completed.ebay.com/se...baytag1=&ebaytag12=ebayreg&from=R14&combine=y

... you'll see that the cheapest it has recently SOLD on eBay is $36 plus shipping (no, the current bid on auctions that don't end for days don't count as they WILL go up at the last minute). The one listing that closed at $20 doesn't count becuase the auction ended without meeting reserve which means there was probably no sale.

This game costs $49.99 at the store right now.

What I am offerring is to save someone $10 on something that is in good enough condition that it could even be given as a gift if desired.

I'm not trying to start an arguement, I am defending what I believe is a fair price.

If you want to make me a reasonable offer for a trade or a lower amount, feel free... I'm a reasonable guy. Otherwise, shut your pie hole and don't post in my for sale thread. If a price is truly unfair, you should PM the seller and/or report it to a mod, not crap all over someone's sale based on the fact that you can buy a pirated copy of the software, from Thailand, on eBay for less money and then pay international shipping.

4. darin2

darin2

Well Wadely,

No sense getting your *** on your shoulders. I was simply pointing out that you offered a high price for a USED game that you are attempting to sell/trade. If it were NIB....maybe it would be worth it, but probably not. Hey if someone wants to pay that price for your game....let them have it. I always try to get the best bang for the buck myself.

And you can look at this thread on Ebay and see that there are "Buy it now" prices for less than $25 for NIB.

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...ht=1&currdisp=2&itemtimedisp=1&combine=y&st=2

Darin

5. Wadely

Wadely not a member