close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Little Johhny, yet again!

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by joegerardi, Dec 11, 2002.

1. joegerardi

joegerardi Lifetime Member Millennium Member

The class was reading "Robin Hood," and little Johnny raised his hand and asked the teacher: "Teacher what does this phrase mean- 'Robin hood tore his leather?'"

The teacher replied: "I've never heard that phrase. Why don't you read me the whole sentence?"

To which, little Johnny picks up the book and proceeds to read: "Robin hood tore his leather jerkin off."

2. Rebeldon

Rebeldon

Little Johnny was sitting at his desk when his teacher asked the class a math question. "There are three birds sitting on a wire. If you throw a rock and knock one of the birds off the wire, how many birds are left?"

Little Johnny raised his hand and his teacher called on him. "None, because if you throw a rock at them, all of them will fly away."

"I'm sorry", said the teacher. "The correct answer is two, but I like the way you're thinking."

Then little Johnny said, "Then I have a question for you, teacher. There are three women eating popsickles. One is licking, one is sucking, and the other is biting. Which woman is married?"

His teacher thought about it for a second and said, "I guess it's the woman who's sucking."

"I'm sorry", said Little Johnny. "The correct anwer is the one with the ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking."