close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Little CCW help needed.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by guitarguy69, Jan 17, 2010.

1. guitarguy69

guitarguy69 Glock'N Roll

I find the grip on my Glocks to be a bit slick and opted for a Hogue grip and truly love the feel of it. However I can't stand to have it on when CCW. Simply put it drives me nuts when it snags clothes and the hump on the grip (the side of the grip, the swell) sticks in my side. Now I am admitting that I never liked the feel of foreign objects on my body, such as watches, bracelets, rings or the like, but maybe someone can help me with this problem. The "problem" being, I am a little dry skinned and things tend to feel slippery to me, and I also am sensitive to foreign objects against or on my body. Mom always said I was a picky S.O.B. :whistling: I am OK with the way that my G23 feels when carried with my MTAC with a T-shirt tucked in between my holster and my body, then an over shirt worn to conceal, as long as their is no grip modifications. However the grip still feels slick to me. Maybe I should get a grip job done only on the back strap the right, (palm side) for a right hander, and the finger grooves? I know their are threads about how the "rubber", or "sand textured" grips will help the slickness. However it drives me nuts when I CCW IWB. Anyone,.......... :dunno: