GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Miles Taylor. What a little ***** he is.
He didn't like what Trump said and did.
Donald Trump wasn't nice.

John Kelley and James Mattis, how could Marine Corp Generals be such little *****es.

We all thought Trump had some hardass guys behind him. Instead these two stabbed him in the back. Thing didn't start happening in a good way till The Donald got rid of these two ****ers.

Did I say Miles Taylor was little *****?

Reactions: NMG26

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
So did he violate any laws and release information that shouldn't have been released?

What a loser. Me no like the boss, but I dont have enough balls to freely speak my mind.

·
Ba-nan-nah-nuh
3,739 Posts
This is why I love the 1st Amendment.

This guy has every right to say what he wants.

And we have the right to call him out on his ****.

Ain't the Constitution great?!?!?

:flag:
As a military guy, the Constitution doesn't apply to him, but the UCMJ does .... and if nothing else, he's in violation of Art 86, at least.

·
Custom Title Goes Here
1,144 Posts
OK, well, the 1st Amendment allows any citizen of the US to call him out on his bull****, that doesn't change.

·
Ba-nan-nah-nuh
3,739 Posts
OK, well, the 1st Amendment allows any citizen of the US to call him out on his bull****, that doesn't change.
Fair 'nuff.

Just make sure that "any citizen" doesn't include an active OR retired military member.

'Cause "retired from the military" still means under the UCMJ.
General discharges are released from the UCMJ at seps.

·
DEPLORABLE ME!
11,566 Posts
Well he does have the jaw line of a beta male.

·
Custom Title Goes Here
1,144 Posts
Because I've been listening to all the couch commandos for months now and I think it's BS.
To quote our President: "**** around and find out."

IOW, I don't care what you think. I know what I will do if faced with dire situations. What you think I will do is irrelevant.

So you have a good day, & bless your little heart.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts