Listen to Hunter: "I'm in business with the f*cking SPY CHIEF OF CHINA"

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Rex Vallachorum, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Rex Vallachorum

Rex Vallachorum Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista

The hits keep on coming, and each one is worse than the previous one:

Audio here: https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1321119978251276289

example (58).png

No wonder Biden campaign cancelled all events from now until election day.
    They know each day it's only gonna get worse for them and they don't want their candidate to be on record lying about the crimes of treason committed by himself, his son and his brother.

Waiting for the usual suspects and their obsessive-compulsive "Nah, nothing is going to happen, nobody is going to jail" mantra to chime in...

tm255, CAcop, 6Actual and 2 others like this.
  2. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

No Democrats care.
    Whether the rest of the citizenry can save the country remains uncertain.

pgg00, Lockback, 1cm and 6 others like this.

3. nrajeff

nrajeff

Democrats had to have the "caring about real Democrat scandals" part of their brains lobotomized a long time ago. Otherwise, the mounting piles of evidence that their side is the most corrupt bunch in USA history would force them to curl up in the fetal position, or force them to vote for a Republican.

4. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Come on man!!

Hey BureBista, while I wish this was the smoking gun, it's not, and you're about to fall victim to another nothing-burger, again.

The missing billionaire is Ren Zhiqiang, he's not China's intelligence chief and never was.

China's spy chief is Chen Wenqinq, who isn't missing.

Hunter Biden, while a total idiot and bag man for his father's crime family, is embellishing about who he is in business with. Maybe Hunter is in business with Chen Wenqinq, and if he is, it's going to take more than this phone call to prove it.

No one is going to jail. Not a Biden, not a Clinton, and no one in Obama's inner circle either.

pgg00, robhic, CAcop and 3 others like this.
  5. Sherlock913

Sherlock913 If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?

Short version -

Lockback, DonGlock26 and Burebista like this.
  6. DaleGribble

The loyal commies have TDS so bad that they don't care what Pedo Joe and his cokehead kid do to sell America to our largest enemy. To them, it's all good as long as it's not Trump in the Oval Office.

Lockback, tm255, DonGlock26 and 4 others like this.
  7. nrajeff

nrajeff

They hate Trump like we hate Hillary/Obama. The difference between them and us is that we aren't willing to commit crimes in order to help our candidate win. They will justify or excuse all kinds of crime under "whatever it takes to get Trump out of the White House."

pgg00, cbetts1, tm255 and 5 others like this.
  8. Bish1309

Bish1309

Wow, that voice is a mini-Joe. Unmistakable.

Joshhtn likes this.
  9. garya1961

garya1961

And I wonder how China got the names of all our spies working in China? I'm sure they were tortured and killed.

10. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy

Never... unfortunately.

Upgrayedd likes this.
  11. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

The battle is for independent and undecided votes, not Democrat votes.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

Csv, tm255, DaleGribble and 1 other person like this.
  12. MGGLOCK9

MGGLOCK9

Ahhhh....did you consider that Hunter, limited fellow that he is, THOUGHT he was in business with Mr. spy chief? And that was ok with him???

Might that not say a lot about the Biden family?

cbetts1 and garya1961 like this.
  13. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Damning.

14. alnicoG22

alnicoG22

I have an opinion that, in the privacy of the voting booth, quite a few liberals will vote for President Trump this time. They could never admit this.

happyguy and Lethaltxn like this.
  15. Wojo88

Wojo88

I totally understand this viewpoint, I get it, but I think a person needs to ask themselves the question. If you believe the evidence of what is being released, the pics, the videos, the audios, written documents, and this information keeps on flowing out but continues to get worse. At what point will people really say enough is enough, someone needs to be held accountable for these hideous crimes. I am saying this is nothing compared to whats coming, when will people finally throw down and say the MSM must be held accountable, social media companies must be held accountable and government officials held accountable etc. The old guard and corrupt people, Clinton's circle and so on have lost their hold on power. It is slowly being dismantled, then what happens? What will be the tipping point and what will it take? I see two choices, accept the same old belief because nothing changes or refuse to accept what has been happening no more, we want accountability.

Here is another drop with regards to Joe Bidens daughter, this information comes from her own diary. MSM has hid her issues, addiction, sexual abuse at a young age, same crap as Hunter. There are serious political issues involved and serious human issues involved with this family. I see it as a harbinger of things to come, Trump is no ordinary President and our country hasn't ever had one like Trump. The people who really understand Trump are the people who have been fighting him 24/7 because they know where he is going with all of this. Watch what General Michael Flynn does.........

https://nationalfile.com/addiction-...battle-with-cocaine-hard-drugs-whistleblower/

pgg00, nrajeff, tm255 and 1 other person like this.
  16. Geeorge

Geeorge Sarcasm Inc.

17. DaleGribble

You're trying to sell ice to an Eskimo.

Ok, so what are you going to do to get accountability?

As for Ashley, I've already read her diary that has been posted. It is incredibly sad and tragic and it made me feel incredibly sad for her.

Nothing in it is enough to prove any kind of crime. Yes, it is further evidence that Joe is beyond ****ed up and a pervert for showering with his daughter, but there is no allegation of any sexual contact contained within the diary and it's still not enough to get anybody incarcerated. We know Joe is a pervert, hell, the nipple pinching video proves that. What else does the diary prove in your mind?

pgg00 likes this.
  18. nrajeff

nrajeff

"Code Cobra!"

19. Wojo88

Wojo88

Great question, since I and probably the majority of people in our lives are not in politics or hold an office, I do think we still have a voice that can be effective. We can help by being digital voices to people we are in contact with. The MSM will not do their job, will not support anything that works against their agenda. I believe people can make a difference and demand change if enough people are aware of what is occurring. I also believe that certain crimes like child abuse, trafficking and pedophilia is a universal crime that all sides can get on board with. Drug issues unfortunately not so much. Pushing truth with validated evidence is powerful and can get noticed.

It may all be for nought but I don't think this is the case in this go around. If you are right and this Hunter BS is just another happy day for the democrats, I know there are good people out there who tried to make a difference. It is time and I do think Trump is the right man for the job.

The diary, pretty pathetic and more of another example how twisted the Biden family is. This is not an isolated case, it runs through DC and is not a secret. The depravity of these people is very open and in some cases openly mock the public. Listened to some of the big tech hearing today on XM radio, the openness of denying any responsibility of censoring is a perfect example.

nrajeff likes this.
  20. cbetts1

cbetts1

Sure would be interesting to find out how the Chinese broke the communication between USA and Chinese spies. So many people compromised. Feinstein driver/aid was a spy for over 20 years. I'm sure someone in the Obama administration made it easy. Could have been Biden.

In a two-year period starting in 2010, Chinese officials began accurately identifying spies working for the US.

Chinese authorities rounded up the suspects and executed or imprisoned them before their handlers were able to determine what was going on.

"You could tell the Chinese weren't guessing," one of the US officials said in the report. "The Ministry of State Security were always pulling in the right people."

Intelligence officers and their sources were able to communicate with each other using ordinary laptops or desktop computers connected to the internet, marking a stark departure from some of the more traditional methods of covert communication.

About 30 spies were reportedly executed, though some intelligence officials told Foreign Policy that 30 was a low estimate.

happyguy likes this.