GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
9,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't think this race was supposed to be close.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/30/south-carolina-elections-quinnipiac-poll-423835

The race between South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham and Democrat Jaime Harrison is tied, according to another new poll released Wednesday.

Harrison and Graham are tied at 48 percent among likely voters, according to the Quinnipiac University poll. It matches a handful of recent public surveys this month that have shown the two candidates deadlocked as Graham faces the toughest reelection campaign of his career.

The contest between President Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden is also very close, despite Trump carrying South Carolina easily four years ago. Trump leads Biden, 48 percent to 47 percent in the poll, which was conducted prior to the presidential debate Tuesday.

Harrison's image ratings are stronger than Graham's: 48 percent of voters view Harrison favorably, while 35 percent hold an unfavorable view of the Democrat. Graham's image is upside down, with 51 percent of voters holding an unfavorable view, and 43 percent viewing him favorably.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Maybe Lindsey ought to actually do something for the good of our country instead of constantly braying in front of the cameras while doing nothing constructive. People might be motivated to go and vote for a "doer." Judiciary Committee chairman doing nothing to at least expose the DOJ.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Politico, huh? :animlol:

FF236891-7686-41AC-A311-E84A50647DE2.jpeg

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm a South Carolina voter. Harrison is bombarding the tv with ads and running a much better campaign than Graham. To date, Graham's is one of the weakest senate campaigns I've ever seen. In the end, I think Trump will will the state handily and bring Graham along with him.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I'm in SC and my wife and I will vote for him but he is a lot of talk and no action.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I'm a South Carolina voter. Harrison is bombarding the tv with ads and running a much better campaign than Graham. To date, Graham's is one of the weakest senate campaigns I've ever seen. In the end, I think Trump will will the state handily and bring Graham along with him.
I'm getting bombarded with anti Graham mail.

·
Registered
533 Posts
All those immigrants that Ms. Lindsey loves so much are all voting D. :animlol:

Pretty ironic. Ms. Lindsey enthusiastically supported flooding America with 3rd world immigrants, assuming that she would never be affected. Now she might be hoisted on her own petard, as the saying goes. :animlol:

I couldn't care less if this traitor loses. Losing a Senate seat is a price worth paying, in order to make an "example" of what happens to treacherous liberal RINOs who constantly betray the conservative base.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I would be happy to see that hypocrite voted out.

He is the poster boy for “what the hell happened to the Republican Party?”

·
Registered
927 Posts

Pretty ironic. Ms. Lindsey enthusiastically supported flooding America with 3rd world immigrants, assuming that she would never be affected. Now she might be hoisted on her own petard, as the saying goes. :animlol:

I couldn't care less if this traitor loses. Losing a Senate seat is a price worth paying, in order to make an "example" of what happens to treacherous liberal RINOs who constantly betray the conservative base.
Yeah, he did piss me off when he was hand in hand with turn coat McCain.

·
Native Mainiac
18,699 Posts

Nope....I'll be voting for the Queen Of RINOs...old Suzy-Q Collins here. May have to hold my nose when filling in the ballot, but she is at least a smidgen of a little bit better than the alternative.

Plus she's easy on the eyes....

·
Registered
927 Posts

Yeah, he did piss me off when he was hand in hand with turn coat McCain.

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
The fact their poll shows Trump and Biden only 1% point different tells the whole story. They are lying.

·
Native Mainiac
18,699 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts