Limited-Edition Battle Worn Black & Zombie Green Cerakote G43 Kit

Discussion in 'NDZ Performance' started by NDZ Performance, Oct 25, 2019.

1. NDZ Performance

NDZ Performance Sponsor

2. NDZ Performance

NDZ Performance Sponsor

This the only one we have at this time. What are your thoughts on other color options that you would like for us to do?

3. DrewBone

DrewBone

Hmmmm, definately not my style. And I'd venture to say that most here, especially the well established shooters and those who own many different types of firearms, don't particularly care for the sci-fi movie prop look when it comes to their firearms, and would rather see you offer new Glock pistols that've been dragged behind your company vehicle for 5 miles down a local dirt road in an attempt to at least give them some semblance of an authentic "battle worn" appearance - without the neon color schemes...

The bottom line however is that more choices are always a good thing, so thanks for your contributions to those choices!

4. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I don't personally like either "battle worn" finishes or the neon green on a gun. Makes it look like there should be a wire to plug it into a video game.

I regularly ridicule people who want everything to be plain and black - I'm not against plating, engraving and even colors on guns. But I reserve the bright colors for competition guns, not guns I carry. That looks like a carry gun with additions that should go on a competition gun.

5. NDZ Performance

NDZ Performance Sponsor

We do take note of requests and suggestions.