close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

limcat or TP

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by ogiebb, Jul 29, 2004.

1. ogiebb

ogiebb

excuse me lang po..me and my buddy were talking about the Limcat mag pouches. i read somewhere here before that they are similar or if not the same as TP mag pouches..is this true..thanks.......;)

2. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

The last time i went to TP's shop they said they don't make them anymore. I guess they were right since it doesn't work. I got one from a shop in MCS, even if you tighten the allen screw that holds the angle adjustment, the thing still moves around. Several times when i reached for my mag and the whole thing is pointed at the other direction.;g If you can glue it to a set angle then i suppose it can still work.

3. Valor1

Valor1 Range Bum

Tony won't admit it. Pero eons ago, Johnny Lim of Limcat visited him and ask him to do some of those. The very enterprising Tony copied the whole gig. At first Johnny asked him to do around 5,000 units of it but Tony cannot meet the demand. So, Johnny went to the good ole' Danao.

4. ogiebb

ogiebb

from what i remmember TP's mag pouches are identical to Limcats mag pouches..but i hear that TP's are far "less" superior to limcat..shheesh what a rip off to someones design:(