close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LimCat Holster for Glocks

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Olskool, Nov 27, 2003.

1. Olskool

Olskool

Has anyone tried the new LimCat Stealth holster for Glock pistols? I'm looking for a new holster for next season and beyond. I like the way the holster works for 1911's and now I see Johnny Lim makes a model for Glocks. I'm also looking at the Arredondo holster. I'm not sure if it fits Glocks but the operation is pretty clean. If anyone has any hands-on with either one let me know what you think. Thanks for the feedback.

Olskool

NRA
    USPSA/IPSC
    IDPA
    GSSF

2. 1811guy

1811guy Formerly1811guy2

Arredondo does not make one for Glocks yet. Have you looked at the CR Speed holsters? They are excellent quality and easy to use. Brownell's stocks them.

3. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

I played around with a proptype a year or so ago. Looked like a decent holster. I would go with a Ghost, CR Speed or a limcat over a Arredondo holster

4. Olskool

Olskool

Thanks you guys for the info. Ralph Arredondo emailed me back and confirmed that he doesn't offer a model for Glocks. I took a good look at the CR Speed and it looks like a great holster. I think I'm leaning toward the LimCat Stealth for Glocks. I've seen it in action and examined it up close with 1911's. Johnny Lim tells me the Glock model operates just as well. It's the same price as the CR Speed.

Olskool

5. mike4045

mike4045

I would say go for the ghost or the limcat. I use both for my guns and am happy with them. I am considering a limcat for my Glock for an xmas gift to myself.

Mike;c

6. Guest

Of the choice between the Limcat and the Ghost, I prefer the Ghost. The locking mechanism is similar on both, but I like the release lever much better on the Ghost than the Limcat. Neither one space the gun from my body the distance I like. The Limcat sits the gun way out and the Ghost sits the gun in too close. Different spacers and screws correct these problems without too much effort. I've recently switched to the Universal Shooting Academy Xtreme holster for both my Glock and STI. I like that holster even better than the Ghost. It's light, fast, fully adjustable, and is decently priced. Check them out here:

http://www.cpwsa.com/xtreme%20products.htm