close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lil Johnny

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by okie, Feb 21, 2007.

1. okie

okie GT Mayor

A Teacher was instructing her students in the art of public speaking. So, she asked the class to explain the jobs that their fathers have. Well, the children told about all of the usual occupations, Doctors, Lawyers, Dentists, Construction Workers, Plumbers, Grocers, etc.

Little Johnny was sitting in the back trying to go unnoticed… But the teacher called on him to tell about his father’s occupation. So, little Johnny stands up and says: “My dad is an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret. He dances and takes his clothes off and men put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the men offer enough money, he will go home with them for the night”. At this point the teacher stops little Johnny’s report and gets the rest of the class busy on another assignment. She then calls little Johnny up to her desk.

The teacher says, “Johnny, does your father really do that for a living”? Little Johnny says,”No, Teacher, I lied”. “My father really works for the Democratic National Committee and is trying to make Hillary Clinton our next President… But, I was just too embarrassed to tell the other kids that”!

2. eddief4

eddief4

3. ReyFufuRulesAll

ReyFufuRulesAll Pantless Wonder

:supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin:

Good job as always, okie! :thumbsup:

:okie: :50cal: