Glock 21 Liked this one

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by buddyd157, Jun 9, 2020.

1. buddyd157

buddyd157

I went to the range today, took my G-17 and some ammo. but I had wanted to try out the G-21 as well. luckily, they had one available for rental, and too, lucky for me, they had ammo, but for the time being, they are limiting the ammo to only 50 rds per rental.

So, I had Lawman .45, I cannot recall the gr.

That 21 shot real good, actually to me, great. i was thinking about getting one, asked the range guy for pricing, and availability. price is good, but not available yet, as they (Glock i was told) was producing more 9 MM's right now.?

but this is ok with me, my local gun store had a line around the building today, so in all actuality, i ain't in no hurry, and in the meantime, i can maybe put on order from the Glock Store, the slide take down extended lever, the slide lock extended release lever, and maybe the double diamond trigger connector. all that i have replaced on my 17.

I just wished I could have had more ammo. i might buy some at another store, if I can find it, the range usually does not allow outside ammo for thier rentals, but these days due to all the crap going on, they will, as long as it is not re-loaded stuff.

mic214, Fortunate Son and srjdsmith like this.
  2. GW06

GW06

I got my G21.4 two weeks ago. It is a LE turn-in from GT Distributors. When I went to pick it up at my FFL, the line to purchase was out the door. Thankfully, the transfer line was much shorter, only two of us. I shot it at the range a couple of days ago and really enjoyed shooting it. It was as accurate as these old eyes can see in dim indoor range light. The night sights are dead and I will replace them shortly.

The pistol looked like it hadn’t been fired except for factory testing. Very pleased with my purchase. I bought a G41.4 late last year so I had some .45 ammo stocked up.

Hope you can find one soon!

Frank in Phoenix

buddyd157 and pjanthony like this.

3. mic214

mic214

I've had my G21 for quite a while. It's a Gen 4 model and I love it! It is a very soft shooting pistol. My wife even used it to qualify for her CCW. My G21 was a LEO Trade-in and it came with factory night sights. The only thing I added was the extended slide release.

[​IMG]

I also have a conversion barrel, mags and RSA to convert it to 10mm....

[​IMG]

buddyd157 likes this.
  4. Mike-M

Mike-M

On a Glock Forum dealing with Glock pistols it's best to use Glock part names insread of fanciful made-up names. What you call a takedown lever is the SLIDE LOCK. What you call a slide lock is the SLIDE STOP LEVER.
    That indicates your Glocks are range toys. No armed professional agency allows the use of aftermarket gimmicks in the firing mechanism of their WEAPONS.

Jan R Whitaker likes this.
  5. buddyd157

buddyd157

1) they are not made up fanciful names of the parts. it's what Len Magil at the Glock store calls them.

2) yeah, all my guns are basically range toys, and your point was..???

3) never once did i ever say i was any sort of LEO type person.

4) how's about just accepting people as people, instead of being an ass and show off what you know?