close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Like potatoes? Try this...

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by nsb22, May 1, 2004.

1. nsb22

nsb22 TEAM OAF

Before leaving work, a co-worker gave me this idea! In fact I just had this with my steak tonight and it was wonderful!!!

2 potatoes (more if making for family)
    1 onion
    lawrys seasoned salt- to taste
    lawrys seasoned pepper- to taste
    garlic salt- to taste
    2 sheets of tin foil
    can of pam

Slice the potatoes. You can skin them if you want. Slice the onion. On your first sheet of foil, coat with pam and then put half of your onion on the bottom with all of the dry ingredients. Place the potato slices on top of that. Top off with the rest of your onions and more dry ingredients. Place second sheet of foil on top and roll the two pieces of foil together to make a good pouch to keep most of the steam in!!! Throw this on the grill a little before your steaks. When they are fork tender, they are done.

ENJOY a;c;c;c;c;c;c;c;c;c;c

Ryan;c

2. CaptDoug04

CaptDoug04 PM 2005

Must buy propane....must grill now....must...;f

3. nickg

nickg

actually my neighbor turned me on to cooking potatoes this way last summer. as a matter of fact i just made some on sunday with my grilled pork chops.

i cut them into bite size cubes and then i just add a couple good pats of butter with some rosemary, garlic, onions, black pepper, salt, and paprika before i cover 'em up and LOOK OUT!!!! they are good that way fer sure!!

4. Guest

Learned about those in Scouts years ago. Still do 'em up that way from time to time.

Bunch of chicken breasts & sweet corn on the grill, those spuds down on the coals. Yum ;f

5. Remander

Remander

My wife puts cubed potatoes, carrots, onion and bacon (no bacon; spritz olive oil) wrapped in a foil pouch with seasonings (Cavender's Greek is good).

Put it on a grill on low heat for 20 minutes per side.

Goes great with grilled pork chops.