Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up this sweet new G30 Gen 4. I had an InForce APLc (Glock-specific model) lying around, and it fits & functions perfectly on the G30.

Out of curiosity I started hunting around for an IWB holster to work with this gun/WML combo and the pickins are slim. I did find an option at Cleveland Kydex, but that's about it. Are those decent? Anyone else make a good LB holster for the G30?

g30aplc.JPG

·
Registered
140 Posts
The only problem I've ever had with custom kydex holsters is that a lot of them are foam press style, and really don't have the level of professional manufacture I would expect for a holster costing nearly $100. I also have a preference for vacuum formed holsters where I can see that the holster was made for my pistol, and not just a generic "one size fits Glock" - this is even more important when you have a WML, and there is a HUGE variety of them, but very few holster made to accommodate that selection. ( I run a PL-Mini and a PL-Mini 2, and have to remove them when I use my holster at the range )

·
USS Texas BB-35
4,583 Posts
I have had good luck with CrossBreed Light defenders. they are a Hybrid design. which I find very comfortable and secure.

·
Registered
140 Posts
FAS1, thanks for the link to ANR Designs. They have a HUGE selection of gun molds and lights for their holsters - both IWB and OWB. Still a little put-off by the ~$95 cost though..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts