close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

life is great....

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by noway, Aug 24, 2004.

1. noway

noway

I bought 2 $5.00 raffle tickets and a local event for the chance to get a gift. they where raffling off a winchester X2 & 1300 shotgun, a shooting jacket, muzzleloader and a few other items. One ticket won me a new winchester apex, the second ticket game a $5.00 off on 1box of winchester hi-vel steel load. This lists for about $399.00 for the 50al with S.S barrel. So I did good with a $10.00 investment and won a muzzleloader and rebate coupon.

Not bad for $10.00 and I never ever won anything for raffle dealing with firearms ;f

I probably going to sell it and buy me the Savage 10ML. I've had my eye on this model for the last few months. Too bad I most likely will not get one in and test it on the bench before the start of this ML season.

2. noway

noway

Picked up my new muzzleloader today. Not bad, it came in mossy oak camo with stainless steel bbl. Doesn't quite fit together and I can't complain since it didn't cost me anything.

3. lomfs24

lomfs24

The gun gods have smiled on you. Way to go!!!

I too would probably sell the muzzleloader and buy something I really wanted.

Like a nice new Ruger .204