Home > Political & Other Important Issues > Political Issues > Lieberals will destroy America to stop Obamagate

Lieberals will destroy America to stop Obamagate

1. Everything you see and hear for the next 144 days is designed to stop Obamagate and destroy Trump (and America if necessary). They have to stop Obamagate and the draining of the Swamp. There are so many Lieberals and Pierre Delecto types trying to save their rear ends and places at the trough. Trump must win the White House and Congress (the House) and the Senate or America is over and EVIL reigns supreme. Individuals such as the Mayor of Seattle and all Washington State politicians will sacrifice and destroy their State to stop Trump and MAGA and YOU.

The Flynn case is key! They are trying to run out the clock for the next 144 days! These are desperate scumbags. On both sides, Pierre Delecto and the John McCain lovers also ...

2. I agree. They are getting more and more desperate. They want Trump to overreact.

3. It goes to show how widespread their evil empire is. The fact that they can orchestrate these things shows they've been at it for a long time. I'd say since the early sixties. And there's a lot of money behind it.

4. I've seen them here in Illinois, willing to destroy lives to get their way.

5. exactly.

6. I am hoping (hope that doesn't jinx things...) that not only does Trump win but the R's take back the house, add some senate seats and just blow the left away. SO many heads will be exploding it won't be safe to go out without an umbrella or raincoat for a few days....:mad::mad::mad:

7. Sooner or later, you’ll have to choose a side. This isn’t going away, and right now only one side is fighting.

8. Candace Owens
    @RealCandaceO

"I wonder if we’re moving past the point of reconciliation with the Left. Maybe we’d all be happier letting them pick a few states they can turn into their own country w/ no guns, no police, no statues, no genders, no flags, no men & no electricity. The United Freaks of America."

9. Wrong, it's much bigger than that. It's to end white rule and establish their subjugation, to create that sharp line of demarcation and get them to accept the new normal. It seems to be working great. Basically you have it exactly backwards, they want to destroy America and Obama is an afterthought.

10. I think if Trump wins and the GOP holds the Senate, the Republic can be preserved until January 2025. Lose either the White House or the Senate this fall, and the country is finished come January.

Beyond January 2025, I really believe there is little hope for America.

11. Well the dems are definitely going full scorched earth. This behavior goes beyond the hatred of one man.

12. Obama is the one directing this with S0R0S.

13. They sure are making our President look good. Idiots.

14. This thread hits the nail squarely on the head!

The narrative is being set up that if you go against Biden/his VP pick, you are a racist. Everything said in a VP debate, will be labeled by the MSM as a racist attack against the black community. The dems are praying that their pick will steal the black vote away from Trump.

It has become so obvious!