Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i have my firearms license renewed at the gunshow??????

dati kasi parang pwede eh. tenx!:wavey:

·
Registered
610 Posts
gun shops accept renewal services at their stores, i would think they would do the same at their booths sa gunshow. though i understand it is quite a simple process even if done at FED.

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
Ang alam ko, new firearm regitration/licensing could get done at
the AFAD shows, on a "we'll-get-back-to-you-in-3-to-88-weeks" basis,
same as if you'd bought outside the gunshow, except they used to
administer the psych/neuro and drug testing right there at the show.

If, say, they accepted a renewal application, you'd have to wait for them to
haul your app papers back to FED, process it, and then get a notice that
it was ready....e, kailan pa 'yon? Wala namang ata'ng license card printer sa Gun Show.

Simpler and much faster to just got to FED around 9am (for good parking),
and be out of there with new license in hand, in under 30 minutes.
I've done it in less than 12.

h.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
just had my license renewed the other day..... went to crame and the place was like quiapo on a friday.... daming taong naghihintay, most are complaining about the long time time it takes to process their renewal, some say they were there at 9am and it was already 11am and they are still waiting for their names to be called for their OP & picture taking.... sabi nga nung iba na dati hindi naman daw ganun at sandali lang nga.

after getting an "action slip" and filling out an application form, people are still crowding counter#3, waiting and getting impatient.......

decided na lang to go to fed's satellite office at greenhills..... ako lang mag-isa dun sa office with 2 staff who processed my renewal.... i was out in 20minutes with my renewed license card :supergrin:

·
Registered
124 Posts
decided na lang to go to fed's satellite office at greenhills..... ako lang mag-isa dun sa office with 2 staff who processed my renewal.... i was out in 20minutes with my renewed license card :supergrin:
....sir, san po sa greenhills yung satellite ofc ng FED? thanks in advance:cool:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
It's at the 2nd Floor Providence building in Annapolis St. t the back of Promenade, back gate of Greenhills Shopping Center

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just had my license renewed the other day..... went to crame and the place was like quiapo on a friday.... daming taong naghihintay, most are complaining about the long time time it takes to process their renewal, some say they were there at 9am and it was already 11am and they are still waiting for their names to be called for their OP & picture taking.... sabi nga nung iba na dati hindi naman daw ganun at sandali lang nga.
last time i was there ganito din na experience ko. thats why parang ayaw ko na bumalik!

It's at the 2nd Floor Providence building in Annapolis St. t the back of Promenade, back gate of Greenhills Shopping Center
tatakbo na sana ako sa greenhills pero after reading the PG thread parang di kna alam kung ano gawin ko hhhhhhhaaaaaaaayyyyy pelepens talaga!

·
Remember
1,357 Posts
Next time I'll have my license renewed at Crame. Even if there's a long queue, at least there's a bigger chance that the renewal will actually be entered into the FED's computers.

·
Shock Resist
4,807 Posts
Mikey, hindi ba enough na yung may updated gun license id ka to signify that your license is up to date? Hindi naman nila masasabi na fake yun. The problem was in their system.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow. What time did you guys show up at FED to renew?
last time we were there we arrived at 10 and were finished at 2pm.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
2 hours for me when I last did mine at FED. The long wait was payment and the taking of the photo

·
Toink!
577 Posts
How much yung price difference pag renewal sa crame and sa gunstore?

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
why cant they decentralize their system? why does everyone have to go to manila?

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
Last I heard, folks don't.
Just go to the provincial HQ, get your card in a few days.
:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
depende siguro sa araw ang pila.

I had my FA license renewed last month. License was out in 1-1/2 hours. The 3 I renewed cost me less than 5K.

Tip : The basement xerox center where the action form is issued opens at 8:30 or later. If you can get a form earlier (or a day before from a friend), you'll be first in line at counter 2 (or is it 3?). The people manning these counters are there as early as 8 am. May cut yata sila sa notarization ng renewal kaya masipag :lol:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Tip #2. Never go there whenever there is a formation/flag ceremony. They will open late and the lines can be long because of the shortened work hours.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts