·
NRA Life Member
30,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
NRA Life Member
30,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, may have to go out tomorrow and fondle it.

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
My shop got one too.

I like it actually. It was announced about a year ago and finally hit stores.
Have you gotten to shoot one yet?

·
NRA Life Member
30,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dang you! Another cool pistol that I'll have to check out! You're the one that got me into CZs.... :D
Anything to help out.

:supergrin:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I just handled a new H9 at my local gun shop on Tuesday.

It felt good. There's checkering on both the frontstrap and the rear of the grip, plus the grip panels seem to be made of micarta. It's heavy, as you would expect from a steel-framed pistol, but probably no more so than a CZ SP01.

The sights were a little odd because the front sight completely fills the notch in the rear sight. The rear is solid black and the front is solid orange so there's still contrast but it is unusual.

I didn't try the trigger.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I will admit to being intrigued by this pistol but have not had the opportunity to handle one. The design seems sound and I like the concept a lot. They also announced an aluminum framed version at Shot Show this year for those concerned about the weight.

·
aka dingle
1,371 Posts
i saw a good video on it and thought i would probably buy one. then i watched the interview with the owner. he talked about what great customer service they would provide. then the issue of most of them shoot way low and he said to go and find an after market rear sight. no thanks.

·
NRA Life Member
30,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Went and fondled one today; SOB is heavy compared to what I usually shoot/carry. Trigger feels comparable to my Colts.

All in all; at $1,079 at my LGS, not worth the extra money to me. I'm gonna pass ( and go buy two more Glocks).

:supergrin:

·
Registered
623 Posts
It’s a nice gun for sure. The reset on the one I looked at was unbelievable and the trigger felt good. The recoil spring setup is different but it was a nice pistol. I just really hated the looks though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts